Chapter 4

"What do you think they're talking about?" Hikaru inquired as everyone huddled behind a pillar. 

"Has to be important, " Kaoru replied, "Kyoya seems to be really into the conversation and is replying to everything Kazuki says. "

"Kazu-Chan really likes talking to Kyo-Chan!" Honey exclaimed, hugging Usa-chan to his chest. Mori grunted in agreement. 

Tamaki nodded, "I've never seen Kyoya talk this much with anyone nor with this much enthusiasm." 

"Maybe it's something super important!" Honey suggested, climbing up Mori to sit on his shoulders. Mori grunted again. 

Hikaru and Kaoru grinned, sharing a mischievous look, "What if he's replacing you?" 

Tamaki's face went pale as he let out a long dramatic gasp, "Mommy would never!"

"Would he?"

*With Kyoya and Kazuki* 

"Why did Haru become a host?" I inquired as I played with the fur on my coat. 

"She owes the club money so she has to work to pay it all off, " Kyoya replied, choosing his words carefully. 

"Is my baking going to help with that?" I asked curiously, leaning against the taller. 

"If you want it to, "He said monotonously and I sat up quickly, nodding rapidly.

"I wanna help Haru! I wanna help!" I chanted, bouncing slightly. 

"Understood, " He placed a hand on my waist, pulling me back down into my laying position. 

Then Tamaki's loud gasp echoed throughout the room and looking over at his pale ghost-like face as the twins snickered. 

He then ran over to us, kneeling in front of Kyoya, hands in prayer, "Mommy, you're not going to replace me, are you?"

"Who says you even have a place?" He questioned in a curious manner and I snickered as Tamaki turned sheet white, falling to the floor. 

"Was it something I said?" Kyoya pondered aloud. 

"Do I have a place, Kyo?" I asked with a tilt of my head, smirking internally as I wondered what the boy would do. 

Tamaki watched from the floor and the other hosts stared with interest, twins smirking. 

Before he could reply, Haruhi entered the room, gaining everyone's attention. She walked over to me, holding a lollipop. 

I grinned, unwrapping it and giving it a quick lick. Strawberry. 

She sighed, "I don't want to know what happened." 

Tamaki and the rest went on to pester Haruhi on if they had a place in her heart. I felt bad for my sister. 

Kyoya leaned close to me, whispering into my ear, "Somehow, yes. It seems that you're very good at sneaking your way into people hearts."

I giggled as my heart swelled with happiness, poking his cheek, " I broke Kyo-chan~" 

I could see the host club and Haruhi watching us but I didn't really mind but I thought Kyo might so I backed away slightly. Kyoya raised an eyebrow slightly but didn't question me. 

He patted my head while writing as a silent way of telling me that I hadn't done anything wrong in his eyes. 

I smiled, I was perfectly fine in Kyoya's eyes.