Chapter 19

A/N: I really need to change the cover picture. Also, this chapter got pretty long but I had no idea how to cut it off so sorry about that and I finished this during school so be happy.

My head rested on Kyoya's shoulder as we laid sprawled out in the backseat, "I spy with my little eyes something... black!" 

Kyoya pushed up his glasses, "Your nails?"

I shook my head, "Nope!"

Youta looked into the rearview mirror, "Your jacket?"

 "Your boots?"

"Your socks?" 

I laughed, shaking my head, "Guys, It's not on me!"

Kyoya smiled before guessing again, "The car?"

"Try again!" I sang happily, proud of myself for picking such a good item.

Youta snapped his fingers, "Oh, is it Kyoya's hair?"

I grinned, "Close!

Kyoya sighed, "My glasses?"

I nodded, taking Kyoya's glasses, "Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!"

Kyoya watched through blurry eyes as I put them on, "I can't play if I don't have my glasses." 

"Well, boys, it seems that our game has to come to an end, " Youta sighed dramatically, looking solemnly in front of them.

The corner of my lips twitched into a pout, "Why? I'll give Kyo's glasses back in a minute!"

"No, silly, we're here!" Youta exclaimed as the car came to a stop. 

Junta's family observatory was huge, to say the least. I always found myself amazed by it, no matter how many times I had already seen it.

I cheered as we walked inside, "Woah, I forgot how big it is on the inside!" 

Kyoya looked around, "It does look rather nice. I'm sure customers like it, star-gazing has quite a few emotional benefits." 

"Glad to hear that from a medical professional." 

Junta walked into view with a big grin and I failed to realize how much I missed seeing that mop of brown curls atop his head.

"You must be Jun-chan, " Kyoya smirked, holding out his hand. 

Junta gave an equally as cunning smirk, "And you're Kyo-chan, I presume?" 

"I'm sure you've already heard of my family business, would you be willing to partner up with us. I'm sure our patients would love to come here sometime. "

"That sounds lovely, I'll give you my contact info and we can talk more about some other time perhaps?"

"Of course. "

I whined as the two exchange credentials, "Okay, no more business talk! Let's see some stars!" 

"Right this way, my friend!" 

We headed up the stairs onto a platform. A table full of controls stood a few feet away.

"You-chan booked this whole place for tonight so you can stay as long as you want!" Junta explained, clapping his hands together. 

Youta let out a loud snort, "You wouldn't have kicked us either way, you love us too much!" 

Junta rolled his eyes, "Oh, shut your piehole!"

We walked around, examining everything in sight while Junta got set up. 

"It'll be a while before the stars are fully out but trust me, it's worth the wait."

"In the meantime," Youta grinned, heading back to the stairs, "we can set up our seats."

Kyoya looked back at Youta, "Our seats?"

I nodded, hugging Kyoya's arm, "Yep, we brought blankets!"

"I'll go get them, you guys make sure Jun-chan doesn't get lonely without me." Youta blew a kiss to Junta before leaving the building. 

"Haha, very funny." Junta mocked, flipping Youta off as he walked away. 

"You all seem very close," Kyoya commented as I played with his hair. 

"Jun-chan and You have known each since high school, they're best friends! They dated Jun-chan for a while before Jun discovered he was aromantic!" I explained, leaning against Kyoya with a smile. 

"Ah, that makes sense." 

Junta furrowed his brows, crossing his arms, "What do you mean?" 

Kyoya fiddled with his glasses again, " You just seem very comfortable with each other so I assumed that you guys had some type of past relationship with each other. "

Junta turned to me with a grin, "Looks like you caught a smart one!" 

"We know," Youta laughed, coming in with an armful of blankets and a basket in the other arm. 

"What's the basket for?" I asked, taking a blanket from him to lay on the floor. 

"Well, since Mimi and I thought that since it's a first date and all, that I should make us something sweet to enjoy, " Youta set down the basket to reveal a few strawberry pastries and some sugar cookies.

"Aw, you're the best, You-chan!" I exclaimed, hugging the taller male as tight as I could.

"Okay, lovebirds!" Junta shouted, drawing our attention to him, "The stars should be out on so feast your eyes!"

With few buttons and other tech things, the roof opened up to reveal a starry sky above.

A cascade of colors colliding into each other like a beautiful song that all of us could hear.

A smile rippled through my hands as I clapped my hands together, "It's so pretty!"

Youta turned his head to me with a grin, "Yeah, it is!"

We all sat down on the blanket and Junta decided to leave, taking a small pastry with him.

Youta placed his head in my lap, "You know, I love you so much."

"I love you too!" I played with his hair, looking to Kyoya, "Don't worry, we like you too."

"You don't have to say it back," Youta reminded the other as he looked up at the sky.

And there we were, sitting in a comfortable silence, listening to the invisible music running through the air.

A peaceful moment that I had never known before this hour.