Special: Hybrids

Why was I so naive?

I hummed happily as I walked through Ouran's halls, a mask on my face as a big loose hoodie on.

Naive was a word that described me perfectly as I had accepted a gift of a girl without a second thought. It was a small cake that was decorated beautifully. She wore the yellow female uniform so I assumed that she was trustworthy.

Apparently not as I have flowers growing from my body.

I was a nymph.

It was hard to tell at first as most of the descriptions of them were simply on their beauty but Ouran's library wasn't completely useless as it had many expensive books with great information.

So, I was a nymph and to be more specific, a leimoniads or leimakid, a nymph of meadows.

I wanted to go into Ouran's garden and never leave, to be surrounding by all the roses and smell their sweet scent. The hoodie feeling heavy on my back, like I was trapped. 

I wondered if the host club knew about this as I pushed open the doors.

Blood.

Fake blood everywhere.

They were doing a vampire's theme and I felt so out of place, the dark theme making me shiver. It wasn't like the vast meadows beyond these walls that I so desperately want to run to. 

"Kazu-chan, we have something we need to tell you before the club started!" Honey exclaimed, bounding over and pulling me to where the rest of the club was seated at a big table that I swear wasn't there before. 

"So, while you were off somewhere else, " Tamaki began, a serious look on his face, "this young lady had given us all cake and well now..." They all bared their teeth to reveal fangs, Honey's smaller than all of their's.

"She got you guys too?" I gasped and Haruhi furrowed her brow. 

"But it didn't look like you were a vampire. " She stated and the rest of the club their heads. 

I chuckled, "That's because I'm not, silly!" I pulled out my mask and hoodie to reveal pale white lilies and luscious purple wildflowers on my sparkling skin. It felt great to be rid the heavy articles of clothing. 

I turned to Kyoya whose eyes were wide with awe, "Well? Better than being vampire?" 

"What are you?" The twins inquired and I sighed, explaining everything that I had learned. 

"Wow, you're such a beautiful creature, " Tamaki put a hand to his head, looking around with a few tears, "I feel so powerless near you." 

"It's rather fitting, " Kyoya whispered in my ear and I turned my head to smile, staring the fangs poking out.

"How sharp are they?" I inquired, licking my own lips. 

"I don't know, " He replied, a certain nervous in his tone. 

"Let's find out." 

I kissed him. 

It felt like magic, better than the any meadow could make me feel. I felt a blanket of safety and security wrap around my body. It was something I had only ever felt with Youta. Kyoya was the one for us and I knew it.

I smiled as Kyoya wrapped his arms around my waist and he murmured against my lips, "Yes..."

I wondered how he knew what I was thinking but I was too happy to care about something silly like that as I whispered back, "We'll take care of you, I swear. "

"I know." He kissed me gently, soft pecks that made my heart flutter and my body quiver as my legs trembled beneath me.

We were made for each other.

 Kyoya, Youta, and I.

 The perfect couple.

Well, I'll end it here as I know that if I continue, I'll be writing for a long time.

Merry Christmas Everybody!