7

this chapter is a bit different since it's hyunjin and jeongin! But don't skip it, there's chanlix too:)

jeongin's pov

"could you please stop squishing me!" I yell at hyunjin for shoving me into our bed and sitting on top of me. 

"shh dearie, no need to be so loud" he winks. I  roll my eyes and continue to wiggle under him.

"what the hell is happening here?" woojin bursts into our room keeping a full on speech how we are still young, and should be playing outside. 

"what did you think we were doing?" I ask him as he rose an eyebrow "you know what I thought" we both groan and roll our eyes at him.

he finally left our room and hyunjin got off of me. "ah thank you my precious boyfriend for letting me breathe" he just smirked at me and tackled me to the bed. I groan but laugh since I love him. we lay in bed for a while until someone comes in without knocking again.

"hey do you wanna- ew!" felix looked at us in disgust and shut the door. "jesus felix just knock next time okay?" I opened the door to see him clinging to chan looking horrified.

chan looks at me and asks "do you want to go to a beach party?"

I look at hyunjin and he nods. "we'd love to" I smile with my dimples showing. 

they both just nod and leave. "okay jinnie we've got a party to go to!"

no homo but I like boyz

GaYLiX

okay homos, we going to johnny's party?

Chickenthusiast

yes!

Jeonginisahomotoo

me and jinnie are coming

Minhoe

me and sung too

Trashbin

yes me and seungmin too.

GaYLiX

is it okay if i bring a few friends?

Minhoe

yea,,

read 5.41 pm

I really hope this doesn't turn out like last time. chan fucked things up with lix. yikes. but whatever, it's in the past now.

"jinnie guess what" I say as I put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"mm yes baby?" he says and drops his phone so he can concentrate on me.

"I got already 4000 new followers on my instagram!" I say and look up to him proudly. I take photos for Instagram. they are mostly pictures of hyunjin because, have you seen him? he is a literal god of beauty. 

"oh my god! congratulations baby" he says and kisses my cheek.

we get dressed and leave to the beach to see our friends. 

"hi everyone! we yell as we find them. they were located under a big tree with blankets, music, food and of course, drinks.

they all wave at me and smile. "so here is bambam and yugyeom. There is yoon sanha and minhyuk. And here's my friends lucas and izzy." they all look at us and wave. izzy seems nice, I'll go talk to her. "hello izzy!" i smile. "hi! what's your name?" she looks at me curiously. "oh I'm jeongin but everyone calls me innie." she smirks and says "my actual name is isabelle but only some people call me that." we chat for a while. 

while we talk I take a good look at her. her hair is black and long. it reaches out to the bottom of her back. her eyes can captivate souls by just giving a glare, and damn she is wearing like four inch heels. on the beach. "so do you have any hobbies?" she asked and raised a brow at me. "well i do take photos a lot, but mostly of my boyfriend over there." I say and point at hyunjin. "aw he's cute, you look so good together."

we were all soon gathered around the small bonfire."lucas said that he'll play something for us tonight. right lucas" Bambam says and drags Lucas by his arm to his guitar. "I can't play I suck at it!" he exclaims while all of us look at him. "uh-  okay then" we all clap and wait for him to start singing. he clears his throat and starts playing the first few chords of 'say you won't let go' by james arthur. his singing voice sounds like angels. he pronounces words that they roll off the tongue like honey. we all slightly bob our heads and sing along. who knew this would be this fun. I lay on hyunjin's lap cuddling him. 

he finishes the song beautifully and smirks. we all cheer and praise him. "what the hell! you sound so good." I say as hyunjin clings to my side. "thank you so much! wait- aren't you jeongin and hyunjin? i follow you on instagram." we blush and nod. 

the people here start playing music and chatting. I decide to get a drink. 

hyunjin stays where he is but gives me a look. well whatever, might as well get fucked up while I'm already on it. I take a big gulp of whatever is in front of me. I feel it already kicking in. Woow I'm such a  fuckin lightweight. the room is spinniing, wait I'm at the beach- the beach is spinniing. 

I stumble over to my boyfriend after a few promising drinks. "hyunjin-ah" I yell at him. he raises a brow and excuses himself from whoever he's talking to. innie baby how much did you drink huh?" he asks me while lifting my head to meet his eyes. they're filled with concern. I open my arms as wide as I can and say "this much" and giggle. he rolls his eyes, picks me up and leaves the beach.

without me even noticing, we were already home. "jinnie~ come 'ere" he rolls his eyes and sits next to me. he has a glass of water and bread. I slowly monch the bread and go out like a light.

-meanwhile at the beach-

channie? where did innie and jinnie go?" felix asks while looking around for an answer. 

"I don't know, maybe they left already." he says and kisses felix's forehead. they lay on the beach for a while and go home. 

"channie, come sleep with me"

"yes baby" he comes next to me and cuddles with me. "I love you."

"I love you too"