10

"Channie, wakey wakey" Felix tried to wake his boyfriend by playfully hitting him "fucking bitchass wake up" Felix hit him.

Chan flinched, since he was awake all the time. Felix gave him a look that said 'i just woke you up by calling you a bitchass but it is okay since i knew you were actually awake the whole time'. Or maybe he just looked at him like a normal human.

Chan sat up and Felix clung to him like a koala. Chan smiled at his cute boyfriend and ruffled his hair. "What do you want to do today princess?".

Felix opened his eyes and thought for a while. "Can we go to the mall with Lucas and Izzy?"

"Yes, I'll make us breakfast and call them okay." Felix nodded and Chan left the bed to put on some sweats, he didn't have a shirt he just had the pants which made the younger choke on air.

Chan gave him a confused look and Felix hid his face in his hands to suppress the obvious blush. He left the room and Felix got up to put on some nice clothes. He had put on a baby blue skirt with a tee. He walked to the bathroom and put on light makeup to highlight the best parts of his face.

Downstairs, Chan was making pancakes for them. The room smelt like sugar, flour and hunger- fuck give me food. He practically tackled him just to have some pancakes. Although all that happened in the last few days, Felix managed to stay happy.

"Why are you treating me like this Channie?" Chan looked confused at the ginger boy who was shoving pancakes in his mouth quickly. "I acted like a dick and ran out, and you still treat me like a princess".

Chan sighed and sat down next to him. "It was not your fault, it was- it is my fault. I have to move here. But I won't have to live alone." Felix looked at Chan and his eyes lit up. "You'll have a roommate?" Felix asked kind of taken aback that he would have someone living with him while his boyfriend lived a thousand miles away. "Eight, actually." Chan smiled at him and Felix was slowly getting what he meant. "What! do you mean that all of us are gonna move in here?" Felix jumped up from his chair and smiled like a idiot. "Yes baby, even tough we've been dating for only a few months but I feel like I want to spend my life with you." The younger now started crying of happiness and hugged his boyfriend so hard he might faint.

Chan just chuckled and hugged him back.

--------------------------

A/N: Hi it's been a while lol, ok I might update a new chap today because why not. this was so short and yeah ik its confusing that they just moved there but this is my fanfiction deal with it.

Ok bye i love you and appreciate you!