18

disclaimer!: this chapter has a lot of smut! a fair warning okay,, now off to the chapter

Felix whimpered under his boyfriend who had his dick in Felix's ass. To Chris it seemed like Felix was the most beautiful boy ever, laying under him looking completely wrecked and sobbing.

But for Felix it was quite the opposite. Felix started begging for Chris to fuck him since it had been a while since the last time. He begged him to go faster and deeper but Chris didn't listen. Instead he just pulled out and right before he could hear Felix's pleas he slammed back in.

They continued in the same position for a while, Chris still holding a bit back. Felix screamed as Chris eventually got harder with his thrusts.

Felix tapped on his arm signaling that he wanted to change positions. Chris got it and laid back on the bed, waiting for Felix to decide what to do next.

Felix got his breathing steadied and crawled towards Chris. Felix jumped on him and kissed him a bit harder than anticipated. Chris got this as a sign that Felix wanted to be dominant for once.

But that was not happening. Not now at least.

Chris grabbed onto his thigs and pulled him up so he was positioned right on his dick. Felix didn't waste any time and positioned himself and lowered to Chris' dick.

Felix let out a string of painful moans but begged him to go faster.

"Please daddy.. go faster, wreck me. Please just do anythin-"
Felix didn't have time to finish his sentence when Chris grabbed onto his hair and thrusted upwards. Felix scream-moaned again and bounced up and down on him.

A curse of many 'yes' es and 'mm' s fell from his mouth and Chris was only enjoying it. Having his boyfriend so wrecked under him. Begging for him.

"Choke me"
That sentence caught Chris a bit off guard but proceeded to fill his task. His hand slipped up towards his throat, grabbing it. He squeezed tight and Felix bounced even harder.

Hmm so this is something he likes... Must take notes. Chris thought to himself.

He felt Felix getting a bit tired so he let go of his throat and flipped them. Slamming back inside of him.
Felix shaked from his orgasm coming close.
"I'm- i-" He didn't finish because he released all over them. They both moaned unnecessarily loud and Chris came inside of Felix and Felix came the second time.

Chris pulled out and panted while Felix looked he was in pain.
"No no no baby what's wrong?" Chris asked worriedly afraid that he had hurt him.
Felix didn't respond he just shaked.

"Nothing, I just came twice and I'm still shaking." Chris gave him a questioning look. "I'm okay I promise"

"Good" Chris kissed Felix's head and pulled some random boxers on him and exited the room.

Chris went to the laundryroom to wash the sheets and take a rag to clean Felix.

It had taken him a bit longer to anticipated because the washing machine was acting like a bitch. He cursed loud and hit the machine.

Something set him off and he stood in silence when he heard small sniffles coming from their room. He took the wet rag and busted through the door to see Felix on the bed, crying and clutching Chris' hoodie.

Chris rushed to him and Felix opened his arms for him. "Baby tell me. What is wrong"
Felix hiccuped many times and blubbered out "don't leave me again" and sobbed quietly to his chest.

Chris felt his heart break into a million pieces.
"Baby I was just getting something to clean up. I'm so sorry I wont do that ever again."

Felix nodded and Chris cleaned him softly and came to bed with him.

"I love you. Don't ever forget that" Chris said while kissing his head.
"Me too"

A/N: sorry its messy just like me🤪🤪