six.

six.

jimin.
10:49 pm.

a few minutes have passed since yoongi left and jimin is still sitting against his front door with his legs held tightly to his chest. his heart is beating incredibly fast for so many reasons and jimin can't even pin down to focus on one of them. he had just been told by the cutest boy he's ever had the privilege of meeting that he would wait for jimin.

jimin wants to explore yoongi's mind and crack it open just to see what's inside. he wants to learn yoongi's favorite songs by heart and sing drunken songs with him in karaoke bars. jimin wants to get lost in his thoughts and be able to read this person like the back of his own hand. the blonde boy wants to know why yoongi would be so insane as to have the least bit of interest in a person like himself.

jimin goes to bed that night wondering what would have happened if he actually had the balls to let yoongi kiss him. he wonders if his lips would be warm and soft as jimin imagined them to be and if yoongi would run his hands through jimin's damaged hair as gently as he hoped. would the kiss have been like how all the stories he read made them out to be? jimin doesn't know, but he's sure on the fact that yoongi's lips would taste like sweet honey and peach.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yoongi.
11:38 pm

the moment jimin closes the door on yoongi the older of the pair's cheeks are forced into a smile as strongly as two magnets oppose each other's company. the apples of cheeks are dusted with a pink hue yoongi doesn't think will ever go away for as long as he lives. he stands there momentarily knowing that the man that turned him into a overly-enthusiastic mess is just on the other side of a door flaking with white paint. he wants to redo the night all over again and all the memories he made that night play in his mind like a move while returns to his car.

the moment yoongi gets home he starts doing a victory dance of sorts and he doesn't even care if the neighbors call the landlord to complain about his rampant jumping because all he can focus on is the smile jimin had when yoongi's lips parted from his forehead. although he was kind of rejected, yoongi counts this night with jimin as a small victory in his effort to become closer to him.

yoongi wonders how he could arrange to see jimin again. should he casually ask him to hangout or should he wait until both men are invited to hangout with their group of mutual friends? he doesn't want to wait that long, though. yoongi wants to make jimin happy for as long as he lets him. he longs to see the boy he only met over a week ago smile because of yoongi and how happy he could make him.

but although yoongi knows what he wants, jimin is his first priority in this "relationship". he knows that for the time being jimin is off limits for some unknown reasons yoongi is dying to discover. all he wants to do is make this new light in his life the happiest person on earth and yoongi is willing to wait for jimin to let him do that.

there's an urge yoongi has that makes him just want to tell jimin that he dosn't have to be afraid and to just let him get to know him, because whatever jimin is hiding he is prepared for. but regardless of want yoongi wants, he lets it go.

his dreams that are night are pervaded with memories