Moonlit Cries

A/N: This is a teaser, I guess you could call it. I'm posting the first part of the chapter I have written to see what kind of response it gets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the woods behind my house, an owl screeched. The crickets were chirping, creating a droning noise in the heat of the late summer night. Then, eerily, as if someone had flipped a switch, they all stopped simultaniously.

I smiled faintly, closing my eyes and hugging Lupa, my stuffed wolf, close to my chest. Yes, I still have my wolf plush at age 15. You got a problem with it? No? Good. It's almost time for my favorite part of the 'show' to start. I wait expectantly, but only for a few moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: As I said, this is a teaser to see the reactions the story would get, to see if anyone is interested. I do have most of this chapter written out; I just need to know if it's worth it to keep on writing it. If there is a positive response, I will finish writing and post the rest of the chapter. If not, I'll delete it and forget about it. So, comment, tell me what you think!! Should I continue it? Should I scrap it and stick to the fanfictions? I need to know!!!! :)