The Golden Retriever

🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

Taking a walk to our distante home from church make us to incidentally meet with the one and only creature that i've been longing and willing to own as a belonging in Life.

What is the creature i always ask myself?

It's a precious cute tiny puppy which seems to be like 3months old .Its black eyes are full of stars and are always shinning and sparkling .These eyes defines its innocence .

Something seems to be amise ,the empty road is filled with the noise of the barking dogs .No wonder the puppy looks scared and isolated .They say never judge a book by its cover ,but judging from the scenario i think this puppy is being rejected by the 'Dogs Community'.

What's paining about animals is that they can't communicate with humans but their expressions says it  all out as it is their language.

Not getting toó emocional i play the cool and afraid guy while my  Baabae bravely approaches the cute puppy and carries it using both hands .I really feel pity for it but  i can't go near it because i don't know its thoughts.

The environment is a stranger and not friendly to it ,without hesitation the cute puppy promptly jumps off and runs out of fear and confusión .This is the momento where i wiped off my fear and chased it .

I slowly carry him and i can see his attitude and mood changing .He seems to be calm now  and fortunately we've arrived at home...