She has her father's eyes

"Mamma why is your stomach so big?" Asked the small,golden haired 3 year old boy. The woman laughed softly. "Well little one soon your going to have a little sister."

"A little sister!how do you know?" The little boy asked astonished. The golden haired women replied while ruffling his golden hair "because mothers know these things."

The boy nodded then asked "can I have a little brother next please?" The women laughed her angelic laugh again. "Of course love but you must understand having a little sister is a big responsibility."

The little boy looked up at his mother with curious emerald eyes "why?" He asked. "Because you have to love and protect them."
The boy smiled at her "I promise I'll do that."

The women smiled once again. The sound of little feet were heard. "Cersei!" The little boy cried happily and ran towards her.

The blonde haired girl was running and giggling and when seeing her brother grabbed him along with her. Behind them was a red in the face Septon.

The golden haired women smiled on at her children and told the Septa she'd get her daughter to calm down not that she really minded her daughter's antics.

As she watched on she suddenly felt weird. Looking on the ground she saw water. "Cersei, Jaime get the maester." She cried. At once the twins seeing their mother's distress ran to get the maester.

As she was moved to her room and the pain began she cried "get Tywin!" One of the maids sadly replied "he's in King's Landing."
"Send a damn raven." she growled like a lioness.

Her orders were obeyed immediately and the fastest,well trained raven was sent. It reached King's landing in a matter of hours.

Upon receiving the letter Grand Maester Pycelle immediately went to Tywin interrupting the small council meeting although he had been invited to go he had been waiting on this raven.

He knew Tywin would want to know at once and if not there would be serious consequences.

he raced in as quickly as his old legs would carry him. He gave Tywin the letter. Abruptly Tywin got up and excused himself. Before Pycelle could say anything he was racing to the stable.

"My lord." The maester cried out. "You need an escort." Tywin couldn't be bothered to answer. When it came to Joanna he lost all sense. Once arriving at the stables he grabbed a horse and went racing off. He didn't stop until he got to Casterly Rock. It was a 2 day ride where he went without food or water not that he noticed.

He ran into the castle for once not caring about what others thought. He neared the room and was greeted with his wife's screaming. He closed his eyes and breathed in. His wife was strong. She'd had twins this should be easy.

"Father." A voice called and he heard the sound of little feet. Turning around he saw his golden twins. They run to him and wrapped their arms around his legs.

He ruffled Jaime's hair and picked up Cersei. "When is mamma going to come out?" The little girl asked. "Soon." Tywin replied.

"Yeah and we get to meet our little sister." Jaime said excitedly. "Sister?" Tywin asked.
Jaime nodded and said "mamma said I have to look after her."

Before any more could be said everything went silent. There was a cry. Tywin sighed in relief.
A maid came running through and proclaimed "it's a girl,a healthy girl." Tywin put Cersei down. He quickly ran into the room.

There his wife and newborn daughter lay

There his wife and newborn daughter lay. She gave him a weak smile. He approached carefully. "Do you want to hold her?" His wife asked. Tywin nodded. He carefully held the child making sure he supported her head.

"She's beautiful." He whispered and looked up at his wife. She smiled at him fondly . It was returned with a loving smile. His smile. The one only Joanna could make.

As he returned his gaze to the child she slowly opened her eyes and stared at him. Joanna looked on and said "she has her father's eyes." And so she did. She had the eyes of the great lion. A pale green which pierced your soul and could intimidate even Aegon the conqueror.

Tywin smiled at this. There could be no doubt she was his now. She had his eyes. She was his little girl. Tywin believed Cersei and Jaime were his and so did Joanna but there had never been proof . But she had proof.

She was a true lioness. One day she will be a great lady married to one of the most powerful lords in the realm he mused. After all her sister would be queen. Her nieces and nephews would be Targaryens. Blood of the dragon.

Oh how bright her future is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^