1.4

| bathroom somewhere hyuck wants to die |

hyuck quietly ripped some toilet paper and wiped his run nose.

after 30 minutes of straight balling his eyes out he started to sneezed.

hyuck always tends to let out tiny sneezes after he done crying.

but he was currently on a plane, in the private plane bathroom actually.

he been in there for almost two hours. listening to one of his most favorite songs.

betrayed by lil xan

he smiled silently in the mirror. remembering what mark told him.

"sorry hyuck,...but i only like you as a friend.." mark walked out of the ice cream shop.

hyuck smile, getting bigger. trying to return the tears back in his eyes.

"i'll be okay.." leaving a 20 dollar bill for a tip.

he smiled. "at least he'll still be m-my friend.."

hyuck bit his lip. slowly dripping red liquid. he shut his eyes. didn't work.

he started to cry again. this time a calming voice outside the bathroom door.

"hyuck..let me in.."

he stood out for awhile before the door cracked open. showing a boy with blood shot eyes, and lips bruised.

"oh.. hyuck." he said protectily.

hyuck opening the door, enough for xiaojun to see donghyuck fully.

as soon as donghyuck did. he ran straight into xiaojun arm and buried his head in his warm neck.

donghyuck gave a airy laugh. "h-he doesn't l-love me.."

| airport |

a very nicely dressed woman and men, holding a sign. a sign for mrs.lee's son.

there goes hyuck again. biting his lips, threating years to come out.

he dragged his luggage and dropped it as soon as he reached his mother, and a man next to her.

"oh dongsookie." mrs.lee cryed out, rubbing circles on hyuck's back.

"i'm so sorry...for leaving you." she whispered.