2.0

"oh hyuck.." doha careless her son's tan skin. a small knock was heard at the door.

dani entered. her eyes puffy from the tears. "food for you and hyuck, mom." she whispered.

setting the bag of food down, and sitting on the couch. she watched her blood brother, lying on a hospital bed.

"h-he going to be o-okay right.." she bit her lip.

"i hope so." she breathe heavily.

"you know.. daniel did this." dani looked down.

"i over him calling a friend, telling his plan to hurt donghyuck.. and he spotted me. a-and-"

dani stopped and wiped her now running tears. "a-and he threat to hurt me too.. i'm so sorry mom!" she cried.

"if i didn't tell you, donghyuck won't be lying here!" she let out her crys.

a hand holding her's. it was donghyuck.

he haved a sad smile. "i-it isn't your fault dani.." he said, his voice very tiny, and dry.

"hyuck! don't move so much! please." his mother said.

he let out an airy low laugh. "i'm fine mom." he smiled.

doha cried again, hugging her son. and hyuck holding his sister's hand.

"i'm sorry i never told you about my anxiety attacks.. i-i just thought it was nothing.."

donghyuck bit his lip. "oh hyuck." she cried harder.

"i'm sorry i left you, broke." and hugged her son once more.