2.2

its been a week since the accident. and hyuck was feeling better. he get to leave the hell hole today.

but before he does, he getting his pills, and explaining more to donghyuck's mom.

"he'll have to take a small rest from school, about a week and then let his off. if he haves it at school make sure to call us right away." the doctor signed and continued.

"because if it last a little more then 15 minutes we could, and donghyuck find yourself almost dead. get more sleep donghyuck, don't stress out to much, you eating is find, and donghyuck i think you can leave now." the doctor smiled.

he walked away, closing the door and telling a nurse to escort then out.

"here you go mrs.lee. his pills and a small white teddy a boy left."

donghyuck softy smiled when he saw the name written in broke korean.

"hyuck.." donghyuck knew that voice. he felt the same butterflies he did when he first met him. and he hated how he loved him still.

doha patted her sons back and carefully walked out, sending a death stare at mark before he leaves.

hyuck looked down as mark kneed in front of him.

"i know i was stupid." mark started. "i know i messed up. i know i hurt you.." mark careless hyuck's cheek.

hyuck bit his lip. "you idoit.." he spoke softly. "it was mistake, i was drunk. and he threaten me-"

hyuck started to cry. he knew. he knew was mark was being controlled. he to was threaten by he soon to by brother.

although he didn't want to believe it.

"h-hyuck.. please don't cry.." mark wiped off hyucks tears.

donghyuck finally looked up. and kissed mark's cheek. "i'm also sorry mark.."

"no.. please. you don't have too!" mark was on the verge of crying to. he didn't want to lose donghyuck again.

"don't marry xiaojun.." mark begged.