2.7

"sunshine?" mark called out in a gloomy voice. mark shook the younger.

donghyuck, without opening his eyes, pouted. his plump pink lips plumper then usual.

mark was drooling over the beautiful boy in bed with him.

"w-wait? how did we end up in my room?" hyuck panicked. "we didn't do anything right!?"

mark looked on amazement. "mark say something." donghyuck fall back into his mattress and let the cover fall on his face.

mark let out a small dry chuckle, before whipping the cover off and pecking donghyuck's lips. "we didn't do anything but sleep."

mark careless the youngers check. donghyuck let out a sign and also pecked mark's lips.

"hyuckie~ were going shopping for the wedding." a voice called out behind the door.

mark stood up, donghyuck grabbing his hand, whispering a small no.

mark harshly pulled away and opened the door to find a nice dressed xiaojun. "the wedding." mark smirked. "if for me and donghyuck."

"you fucken dick!" xiaojun shoved mark against the wall.

"stop!" donghyuck cried as his head spun.

"you knew he loved me! but you decided to ruin it you idiot!" mark switched their position and. started to punch xiaojun on the jaw.

"sto-" donghyuck yelled before falling back to sleep. and maybe forever.