Bakugou x Denki (Lemon 💜)

Denki p.o.v

I was so glad to finally be able to rest after a long day at school.
It was Friday so I had some time to study for an upcoming test.
I was walking down the path to my dorm and entered it kicking my shoes off, taking off my jacket and throwing my bag on the floor next to my bed.
I then flopped on to my bed and hid my face in a pillow and inhaled the smell of my pillow that I washed yesterday. The spring breaks have started and I should have enough time to study for an exam coming up after the spring breaks were over but before I could start walking over to my desk and start studying my phone starts ringing. I groan as I get off of my lazy ass and go to my bag to pick it up. I answer my phone and I could hear Mina's voice. She sounded exited. Don't get me wrong she is always excited but this time it was.. different?
"Heya ,Pikachu!" She said cheerfully. "I told you not to call me Pikachu!" I whined. I didn't like it when people call me pickachu. She giggled and said "Haha sorry. Anyway do you have any plans for tonight?" She asked me. Plans? I wanted to tell her I'm gonna study but I also didn't want to miss on whatever she had in mind. So I did the thing most people would do. "uhhm no, I don't. Why do ya ask?" I lied to her. "Great! Well me and the girls decided to invite some boys to do a sleepover at the school. I thought maybe you would like to come since Kirishima and Sero are gonna be there. Besides I had many things in mind for example like truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven and ect." She explained to me how it would be fun and stuff so I didn't have another choice. "Sure. When should I come?" I ask. She answers with "you could come right now or I could pick you up and help you pack." I looked around my room to see that it's all messy so I'd rather not have anyone enter unless I tidy it up so I told her I can do it on my own and I'll be back at school in 20 mins. She happily said goodbye and I started packing. When I looked at my clock it was 10pm. Kinda late but oh well. I grabbed my bag with my stuff and made my way to the school.

~Time skip 20 mins~

When I arrived there, Mina and Sero greeted me with a smile. They led me into our classroom and there I saw Todoroki, Shoji, Midoriya, Tsuyu, Jirou, Momo, Ochako, Iida, Kirishima and an angry Bakugou.
I waved nervously and Bakugou gave me a death glare. It sent shivers down my spine. I absolutely hate it when he does that because it makes me feel wired.
Eventually Kirishima manages to calm Bakugou down and Mina decided it would be a good idea to play truth or dare. We all agreed since there is nothing that came to mind right now and moved the desks away so we could place our sleepingbags on the floor. Mine was specifically placed between Kirishima's and Bakugou's sleepingbags which I didn't find very appealing. I guess I'll just go with it.
We then all sat down in a circle and Mina started the game.
A few minutes into the game and the girls were asking us gay stuff until Mina pointed at me with an suspicious smile. "Denki, truth or dare?" Without thinking about it I answered with "uhhh dare?" She smiled with evilness. "I dare you to kiss the person to your left." I was shocked but then blushed like crazy when coming to the realization that Bakugou is the one sitting to my left. I gulp and look at him slowly turning my head. He looked at me with this disgusting look in his eyes and I gulped as he gave me a death glare again. "Come on now~ we don't have all day." Mina cooed which made me only blush more and also made some people giggle. Bakugou then turned to me and said in an annoyed tone "ugh. Let's get this over with." Before I could answer him he pinned me down to the floor and kissed me. I was lost of words and was probably blushing like crazy. In the background I could hear Todoroki saying "no homo."
Some people laughed while the other ones were in shock. I then pushed him off me as I realized that we got a bit carried away. My wrists also hurt a bit.
After some more rounds I got asked again this time I chose truth. Ochako then asked me "If you could date any of the boys in our class, who would it be?" Once again I blushed a bit and scanned the room and answered "Kirishima I guess." The girls giggled again and later on we decided to go to bed cause it was almost 2am.

We snuggled up in our sleepingbags and said goodnight to each other before turning off all the lights. I inhaled sharply as I felt something poke me from behind. I look over to see Bakugou looking at me and tapping my shoulder. "You ok?" I ask. He just looks at me and I start to get scared. "Like hell I'm okay. Why did you choose Kirishima in that last round you fucker?" I was surprised on why he would ask me such a thing and I confusingly tilt my head as in 'what?'
He makes a 'tch' like noise and then climbs over me pinning my hands to the ground making me face him and look at him. I struggle to escape his grip and he was stronger than I thought. "What are you doing?" I whisper trying not to wake the others but he keeps silent and then kisses me again. Huh? This is new. Why is Bakugou showing so much affection all of a sudden?
I was asking myself a lot of things at this moment but also didn't know how to react to the kiss. I kissed back not knowing what to do and soon we started making out.

We made out for at least 10 minutes and some moans escaped my mouth. Luckily nobody woke up. At least that's what I thought. I felt a hand lifting the back of my shirt and soon making its way to my nipples. I moaned in pleasure as Bakugou massages then and plays around with them. My face probably looked redder than Kirishima's hair and I was a panting mess. Though I didn't know what was coming next. Bakugou undid his pants and soon enough I could see his erection peeking out of his boxers. That sight made me hard too and he chuckled as he saw it. Before I could do anything Bakugou lowered down to where my erection was and started licking the tip of my dick. I moaned in pleasure but tried to hold them back by biting either my hand or the bottom of my lip.
I was about to cum and I grabbed his hair tugging on it telling him I was close. Without knowing it I came inside his mouth and when he looked at me he swallowed it and made a popping noise after taking my dick out of his mouth.
He then looked at me with an evil grin and said "turn around and go on your fours." His glare scared me so I did as I was told. I could feel how he was leaning over me from behind and he put his fingers into my mouth. "Now suck." Once again I did as I was told and started sucking on his fingers making the wet. Few seconds later he pulled down my pants and entered a finger into my hole. I flinched a bit since I didn't know this would happen. He then entered another finger and then another. He thrusted into me with his fingers until completely stretching me out.
He then pulls the first fingers out leaving me panting again. He then places something between my ass cheeks which I assume was his own dick and he then rubs it against me. I moan a bit but not too loud.
I was about to tell him to stop because I had this sudden feeling that someone was gonna wake up at any moment, but he then thrusted into me making me let out a whining like noise. He could hear him chuckle and he then pulled out a bit and thrusted back into me but this time deeper. I felt sudden pain but after he continued to thrust the pain turned into pleasure. I held back the moans by biting my hand but couldn't hold them back anymore after he hit my prostate. "R-right there ah-!" I almost yelled. "Shut up. You'll wake the others." He said in a deep tone. He continued to thrust that one spot over and over again which eventually made me cum again. Small tears formed in the corner of my eyes. Not because of pain though, but because of pleasure. He kept saying stuff like "forget about shitty-hair." and "you're mine. And only mine."
He grunted and his thrusts got a bit sloppy which made me realize that he was close. "Kami, im-" "inside." I cut him off as he smirks. "Heh. What a slut." He whispered those three words into my ear before releasing deep inside me.
I was a panting mess and so was he. Thank God we didn't wake anyone up. Who knew what would've happened if someone did wake up.

Bakugou pulled out of me and layed down next to me looking at me.
He kissed my forehead and mumbled something which I can only assume was 'You're mine.'
With that I soon drifted to sleep.

Bonus: When the others woke up they were all shocked to see the two boys naked in the same sleeping bag. Mina took a picture and left with the others to not disturb them when they woke up. Mina eventually decided to use that picture as blackmail.

(Word count: 1732)