Kirishima x Denki (Fluff❤)

Kirishima p.o.v

I woke up like on every other school day and I got ready for school. Quickly packing my stuff and grabbing a piece of toast with me.
When I arrived at school, I greeted my freinds and cracked some jokes here and there. But whenever I tried to talk to denki he was rather quiet.
He also looked like he was hiding something so I asked him if he was okay.
"Hey ,Denki? What's wrong?"
I asked him in the most polite way, scared that I annoy him.
He shook his head "no, I'm fine. I-" He sneezed and then I understand why he was hiding his face.
"Denki, you're sick." "Wha- no im not." I grab his hand and walk out of the classroom. Some people were giving each other confusing looks.

When I got to the principal's office I told them what was wrong and I then dragged Denki out of school.
I was surprised that he tried to get loose but I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the dorms

Denki .p.o.v

When we arrived at Kirishima's dorm room my body felt very hot. Kirishima dropped me on his bed and placed his hand on my head.

"Just as I thought. Denki, you have a fever."
He said while pulling his hand away from my forehead.
"No.. I'm fin-" "Denki, rest."
He said after tucking me in his blankets and leaving the room. I sighed and snuggled into his bed.
How..warm and soft it was.

Kirishima p.o.v.
Why didn't he just tell me that he was sick? Why didn't he stay at home? I kept thinking of explanations on why he would want to come to school even though he was sick. Anyways I brushed all that aside and went to the kitchen to make some food for him. I hope he is resting.

After cooking I had decided to let the soup cool down a bit, then walked back to my room to see a sleeping Denki in my bed all snuggled up in my bed. I smiled at the sight and sat next to him.
I didn't want to wake him up and disturb his dream so I just sat there ,watching him.
Soon enough I was getting tired too and I decided to wake him up since he has been sleeping for quite a while now. I nudge him a bit and he turns around mumbling. When he opend his eyes it reminded me of a Disney movie. He looked like Aurora, opening her eyes to see her prince in front of her. I smile again and say "hey sleeping beauty, I made you some soup. Eat up."
I could tell that he was embarrassed. Everytime he was embarrassed his ears would turn red and his cheeks would blush a bit.

Cute.

A while later he finished eating and he told me he wanted to rest a bit. So I left him alone and that was when everyone else came back from school. They were being extra loud today and it made me kinda angry knowing that Denki is trying to sleep.
I opened my door and yelled "would you guys shut it down there?! There is an ill person trying to sleep here! Thanks!"
With that the yelling stopped and everyone went to do their own thing or whatever.

Denki p.o.v

I heard Kirishima yell something but I couldn't tell what it was. I soon drifted to sleep and after that I heard nothing but silence.
I didn't dream anything sadly, and could only see black.

Later when I woke up I felt hotter than before. It wasn't like, the kind of hot that you feel when the sun is shining like hell and you feel like you're gonna melt at any moment. But instead, it was a pleasant kind of warm.
When I turned around I saw Kirishima next to me in his bed. I looked at what I was wearing and I think it was a red shirt with some black boxers. No way! Did he change my clothes while I was sleeping?! This is so embarrassing.
I looked over to see what time it is and it was almost 4am.
How long have I been sleeping for?
But most importantly, how long was he here with me?! Kirishima was so close he was technically cuddling me. I sighed and smiled. "I love you, you idiot."
I then kissed him and went back to sleep hugging him in my sleep.

Bonus: The next day Kirishima came to school with the same fever that Denki had and I'll let you guys guess what Denki did.

(Word count: 782)