Kaminari x Todoroki (lemon)

(A/N: I know its nowhere near Halloween but I just felt like doing a Halloween kind of thing soooo- deal with it 👍)

Todoroki p.o.v

So our class planned a Halloween party and I first didn't really feel on going but I guess Midoriya dragged me along with him.
Midoriya and Iida actually went to a Halloween shop to get us some costumes to wear. I didn't really care what to wear so Midoriya just randomly picked out this Vampire coat along with some fake fangs. The fangs were pretty sharp and the cape a bit long but this will be ok. It's just a Halloween party after all.

I got a call from Iida saying there is going to be more people than only our class so we would have to be careful who we talk to since some of the people that will be there are going to be invited by our teachers. Iida also told us to not drink any drinks and if so be careful because there might be villans at the party too.

I was a little confused. Why would there be villans at a party? Eventually Iida said that Aizawa sensei set us up on a mission. I sighed 'of course he would'.

Later at around 10pm Midoriya, Ochako, Tokoyami, Tsuyu and Me were in the same car heading to where the party was at. We also all had our costumes already on.

~Later at the Party~

Denki p.o.v
I got out of the car that the whole bakusquad was in. Jeez that was a scary ride. Mina almost crashed the car, Bakugou was exploding stuff, Kirishima was trying to hold Bakugou away from the steering wheel and I guess Sero was just as confused as me.

I'm glad we arrived safely though.
When I opened the door to the party I saw a bunch of familiar faces. Some were pro heros, classmates or even people I don't know which I find odd. Iida then notices us and waves over to us showing us a 'come here' kind of motion.

Iida then took the Bakusquad into a private area to talk about the plan on how to defeat the villans that are also in the party.
Mina whined "ehh- I thought we actually had this opportunity to have a fun day. Damn villans be ruining my plans."

I find this quite upsetting too. Why can't we just have one day without training or something like that. I sigh "Well...I mean if we do want to be pro heros I guess then we should get to work."

Iida nods and so we all walk back to where the party is. The party actually looks well decorated and so do the people and their costumes.

Mina and Bakugou were both werewolves, Sero was a mummy, Kirishima was red Riding Hood and I was a devil. The costume I was wearing was uncomfortable though.

The pants were too tight and they showed every curve on my body, the top was short, the horns a bit too big and the tail...I don't want to talk about the tail...
I also don't want to talk about what is underneath the costume..

(Flashback before the party)

Me and Kirishima had a bet on who would make better dinner and I lost. Of course Kirishima would win with Bakugou being the judge.

Anyways, he made me wear inappropriate clothes underneath my costume for example small panties and other wired stuff.
I was also quite shocked about the tail. It was a stick in dildo tail.