Shinso x Denki(lemon💜) - Omegaverse

A/N: A few calcifications before I start(incase you don't know what Omegaverse is(if you do know there's a 💙 emoji after the explanation) :

There are three types of species in this au:

-Alpha
-Beta
-Omega

Mostly only men are seen in this au/world though there may as well be female genders at rare states.

The alpha:

The alpha is the most dominant of the three. They have a bigger structure than the other two species(mostly speaking of size and body)and are expected to be successful in life such as jobs, school, family ect.
These are at the highest rank in the Omegaverse society.
They also experience ruts once an omega is in heat.

Beta:
Betas don't have anything different on them. They are technically like us ordinary humans. They do not experience heats or ruts. But they are able to smell when an Omega is in heat.

Omega:
Omegas are ranked at the very bottom of society. They are mostly submissive and have a smaller body structure than the alphas and betas. One their heat hits, omegas will release so called pheromones which is produced from their sweat glands. This kind of scent/smell is irresistible for alphas and can last for at least a week every month.
Omegas also have the ability to become pregnant which means as soon as their heat hits they will need an alpha to help them with it.(aka. impregnate them though that's not easy to do)

Heats & Ruts:
Like said before, heats and ruts are two things only alphas and omegas experience. The omega will go into heat which releases pheromones causing any alpha to lose control and try to do it with the omega. Though heats don't always have to happen. Some omegas use suppressant pills to ease the heat and prevent themselves from getting pregnant.
(But there are other methods of easing heats)

Marking:
Marking is a thing alphas will do to maintain dominance over their omega or beta. They will bite the neck of their omega/beta which makes them both mates. This process of marking/mating will have to be repeated over time so the mark stays.
(Marking also causes the omegas scent to change for other alphas. Once they smell it, they will most likely be disgusted by it and stay away from them)

Knot:
A knot is just like what wolves experience once they have mated with their mate. (It's a little difficult to explain so I suggest to search it up)

Now that I've explained the basics about Omegaverse, let's get on with the fic-

💙

3rd p.o.v

It was that time of month. The one week where Denki looses his shit and goes into heat. Damn he hated it. He didn't have any medication against it either. Though he wasn't completely in heat. He could sense that it was coming up but it hasn't actually hit yet, so he tried to stay somewhat calm about it. He really tried to stay calm but the longer he stared at the small alarm clock next to his bed he more he paced around his room, wondering if it would be a good idea to go to school today or not. Ticking sounds filled the room as time passed. He sat down on his bed, his bag already packed and himself already dressed in his uniform, remembering what happened last time. Am event that he'll never forget.