Day 2

"Things are changing around here, I heard Jordan is being moved to our shift since they promoted Harry to PR" said Kathy unlocking her locker placing inside her newly bought dress.

My heart was beating like a Congo drum he's coming to our shift God has finally heard my prayer for love and affection I'm soo happy I'm thrilled.

"Oh that's nice"
But deep down I wanted to say more much more.

The day went by as usual I hated working here but things seemed to turn for better since my guy is coming to our shift.

Around knock off time I started cleaning the toilets knowing too well who's coming to replace me for night shift
Jordan...and I wanted him to find the toilets shinning clean.

Changing into my normal shirt I heard the door open and he walked in

"Hey...Michael right?"

"Yeah" I smiled making sure to give him my perfect smile.

"Did you hear I'll be starting on your shift tomorrow as an RCA bruh" he smiled and I took this time to get a good look at him his light skin was shinning and clean his eyes low as if he was high and his small pouty lips in a perfect smile that made my time stop, he's hot.....sizzling hot.

"I'm happy for you" I smiled when Kathy walked in taking the attention away from me as he launched for her hugging her tightly, the bitch tried pushing him away....... I would've savoured the hug.

"Jordan let go of me...you play too much" she laughed as he held on tightly.

And just like that suddenly I got a bad taste in my mouth.

Bitch

"See you guys tomorrow" I walked out feeling something inbetween hate and jealousy
Hate for Kathy
Jealousy for Jordan.