The weekend

Guys never in a million years did I ever think something like this would happen to ole little me I kid you not this happened and I still can't get over the fact that it happened every time I think of it, it seems surreal

So it started like this.
--------------------------------------

Friday I went to work for my coworker Vicky since she's sick well basically she called me and ask me to go work for her and her shift is the same shift were Jordan was moved to. My yes was a hard one.

I wanted to see, be cold towards him and give him a taste of his own medicine cause I was working at the bar and making big tips at the bar was like drinking water. He knew that.

He called out for me with a big smile and I returned it immediately feeling regret of not sticking to my plan of being cold.

"What's up bruh, what are you doing here" he asked looking ever so hot good, God I really love him.

I told him why I was there and he was like okay........ Apology was written on his face but not uttered.

We were the only two in the locker room getting ready to start the day.

"Why are you so silent?, are you sad that I moved shifts" he asked chuckling lightly punching my shoulder.

I didn't say anything but laughed closing my locker and walked out chewing my watermelon flavoured gum unbothered.

Same time later in the day he kept calling me trying to make small conversations but I brushed him off cause I was busy and I basically didn't want to get into him that much cause it took me long to forget the words that were like a hot knife to my heart.

The door opened with Jordan holding a box of pizza, usually I'd jump up and grab the box from him but I was fine with my light lunch of an apple and a bottle of water.

"I got us pizza" he cheered opening to reveal my favourite. "are you on a diet or something" he asked taking an uninvited seat next to me.

The little red devil fired up in me.

"no, just felt like eating an apple" I said dryly taking out my wallet making sure that he saw the stack of fat wads.

"here, you get three piece today" he smiled shoulder bumping me handing me three slices.

"it's cool, I'm not really hungry" I lied getting up but he grabbed  my arm tightly pulling me down.

I love it...... The slight roughness.

"let go of me Jord-"

"shut and listen!" I looked at him crazy but still followed his orders though. "I'm sorry for what I said okay...... You make feel me confused and weird, I like it but I'm scared too" he said softly not breaking his gaze on me.

If he thinks same half ass apology is going to work than I'm sorry-....... I froze, the little red devil died in me when I felt him leave a smooth kiss on my cheek.

"you can have the pizza, I ordered it for you anyways"

The door closed behind him.