12

"Michael?" He called for me when I existed the washroom with him right behind me. "I'm having a party at my place do you want to come"

Jordan the only guy who made my virgin heart beat was asking me to attend one of his parties I was beyond believing the moment.

The party was out of town since every weekend he travels to his aunts house who lived out of town.

He once told me that his aunt was cool unlike his mother so that's where we were heading to have the wildest party.

I told my parents and since it was a co-worker and they basically trusted me cause I'm the golden boy of the house they said yes.

In the car sitting in the back seat with Jordan besides me all I could think of was

I'm going to spend the entire weekend with my one and only crush.

The house was a decent four bedroom house with a nice yard his aunt was a banker so she was well off.

He introduced me to her and I could tell she was a cool aunt cause I know cool aunts I have one.

I explored the house looking at his childhood pictures feeling like the daughter in law God I was happy I was beyond happy I felt that feeling of knowing someone your entire life I felt important.

"Michael you might want to get ready for the party" he said exiting the bathroom with a towel around his waist his hunky body in full display I eyed him but kept it discreet.

In his mind I'm just a friend and I don't wanna ruin that the friendship part at least.

The party started and I was rocking my black Adidas jumpsuit sipping on same Brown liquor he handed me.

"Have fun, meet girls and make friends" he told me and walked away

Nicki minaj chun li was playing and to my shock utterly shock and sense of jealousy I saw Jordan getting a lap dance from his girlfriend he seemed happy in lust or love for her she was wearing a short mini dress high pony tail reminding me of ariana  and just like in the break up with your girlfriend song I kept an eye on them.

Occasionally meeting his eyes followed by a smile God was I jealous so jealous that I decided to go sit in the backyard where it was calm and quiet with only a few people in the distance making out

My cup was almost empty and I was too lazy and jealous to go back inside.

"Hey why are you sitting here all alone" I heard a high pitch voice looking up only to meet the bitch who has Jordan's heart.