11

I never really got anything I wanted in life, everything never came or just came at a slower pace but with Jordan I was determined to make that boy mine.

I watched and listened to him talking to his girlfriend on the phone and by the conversation I got that things weren't soo perfect.

He was mad and when he's mad his whole mood changes.

I know him so well now.

"Micheal, that customer bought me pizza it'll be here any moment" beamed Bethany looking at the chubby guy from the other day.

Me being me flashed the best smile cause A. I was starving and I needed that pizza to graces the town of my tummy

"That's nice is he a special special friend" I asked looking her straight in the eyes  with a small smile

God I'm such a fake bitch.

She released a tuna invested breath and smiled like a bitch on crack. "No he's just a friend.....I met today"

In reply I laughed gently pushing her.

I'm definitely going to hell.

"I mean he's cute and all" she confessed "go tell Jordan the pizza is here".

"Jordan" I called out "Jordan"

I found him seated in the locker room with a distressed face. "Jordan beth-"

"What the fuck do you want bruh I am not a fag like you so stop calling my name like that" he growled in my face.

I felt dizzy my eyes watered as he ripped my heart out in one moment with hurtful words.

Oh boy was the little devil in me awakened.

"I guess it's just the two of us than" smiled Bethany opening the pizza box that smelled  heavenly yet failed to make my mouth water. "I heard they are moving Jordan to a different shift again, Ernest quit his job"

When I tell you that nothing nice stays in my life for long, this is what I meant.