𝙸𝙸

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂
𝙸𝙸 - 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙻𝚈 𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙸 - 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙱𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶

Juniper Good was insanely worried for her future. Who knew what Master Lin would put her up to next? He was unpredictable, that was definite. One minute he was praising her for her knack for the deadly arts and the next, he was punishing her.

"Master Lin has a basic code of conduct." Juniper informed Marcus as they strolled down the sidewalk with their destination in sight. "There is one thing you absolutely cannot do, and that is give up our location. If you do, well... good luck."

Billy was leaning against the entrance to the Dollar Meat Store, letting smoke escape his lips. Juniper gave him a smile as she walked past, him following after her.

"We'll kill you." Billy smirked. "Like, full-on Conan the Barbarian style. Like, you will be eviscerated. Lin's family has been eviscerating people for centuries, they really love it."

Juniper rolled her eyes at his analogy to the film as they headed towards the back door. Billy turned around and slung his arm around her shoulders, grinning madly. Willie, standing by the counter, stepped in sync with them, deciding to add to the conversation.

"Lin don't flex. Got a worldwide rep' to maintain."

"The rest of the rules are fairly simple. No disobedience, no drugs, and no sex." Juniper told Marcus as they entered the same meat locker as before, where Maria and Saya were seated.

"We find ways around that last one." The raven-haired girl let a seductive smile stretch across her lips.

"Well, hopefully not in here." Marcus mumbled as he scanned the grimy room.

They all stood, staring at the boy in the middle as he stood there expectantly. He looked from teenager to teenager, noticing they all had their eyes locked on him.

"What is this?" He questioned.

The back door opened and a Monk walked in.

"Welcome to King's Dominion." Saya told him.

Marcus followed the Monk down the long flight of steps hesitantly. The Kuroki glanced up at Juniper and sighed.

"Master Lin wants you in his office as well, Juniper."

Saya never really was one for nicknames, which was exactly why she never called Juniper by 'June.' It was quite irritating at times, but the brunette quickly brushed it aside. She nodded and gave a mock salute to the group before exiting the meat locker.