Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to lezahsetnag.

Justin's POV

"Morning. You two all sorted out?", Toby asked as he came into the pack kitchen.

He yawned and stretched before he yawned again.

I raised an eyebrow at him, he's hair was sticking up all over the place, his clothes were a mess and he had bags under his eyes.

"Yeah. We're all good. We talked and we resolved our issues. What about you? You look like you haven't even closed your eyes", I said concerned.

"Xavier and I were up for most of last night. Seb is sick", He said as he came to sit on a chair behind the counter.

"Oh no. How is he? Did he catch a cold from yesterday?", I asked as I frowned and came to sit on the opposite side of the counter.

"He's sleeping now but he was coughing the whole night, he has asthma so when he coughs, it's that wheezing, hard to breath cough. And we don't want to give him the asthma pumps so we put him on the nebulizer. He's okay now. He vomited a few times also and he complained of his body being sore. He was fine when he came back but you know the seasons are changing now and he gets sick at this time. I think he just ate all mixed up things yesterday, I know that boy can work himself up with too much excitement and then eats all mixed up foods. Don't worry Justin, it wasn't completely your fault", He said smiling sleepily at me.

"Oh God, I'm so tired", He said and dropped his head on the counter and closing his eyes.

"Why don't you and Xavier get some sleep and I'll keep an eye on Seb. If anything happens I'll deal with it and if it's serious, I'll wake you", I said and he smiled gratefully at me.

"Thanks. I could really use some sleep", He said and I followed him up to his room.

"You sure?", He asked tiredly once we reached his apartment.

"Absolutely. Look at your mate. You might want to catch up with him", I said chuckling as I gestured at a sleeping Xavier.

"Shame on him. He didn't even link me to tell me", He said and slid onto the bed next to Xavier. Xavier turned around and pulled Toby into his arms, still fast asleep.

Aww, that's so cute. I made a thumbs up sign and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. I checked up on Seb to see him also sleeping. His breathing was unsteady but he was sleeping.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast. It was early, only eight o' clock and I went into the pack kitchen for breakfast because I can't cook for shit and Xander had to go and see a friend who went into labor this morning.

I poured cereal into the bowl and added cold milk. I love cold milk with cereal. I grabbed my bowl and a spoon and walked into the lounge. I switched on the TV and turned Netflix on. Might as well do something lazy since the Alpha is sleeping which means no training today!

I was halfway through some supernatural movie when Xander linked me.

>Babe where are you?< He asked and I just knew he couldn't find me on our floor or outside.

>In Narnia. Prince Caspian is fine as hell man, I might snag him and have my wicked way with him< I  replied back with a smirk.

>As long as I get invited to join the fun you can do what you want with him < He replied and I laughed softly. God I love that man.

I told him where I was and five minutes later he walked in. He sat down and pulled me into his lap. I rolled my eyes and cuddled into him.

"What a dumb movie. You're wasting all of our time", Xander said once the movie was over.