Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to every single one of my followers and readers. My stories are nothing without you. Thank you for all the support! ☺️

Justin's POV

"Shhh baby. I'll make you come soon. Just two more times okay?", I cooed at Xander as he nodded frantically.

He looked absolutely stunning with his hands and legs bound to the bed frame, blindfold over his eyes and stunning red marks all over his body.

I smirked and started the blissful torture all over again. My baby knew not to come or he'll get punished. I fucked him with my fingers again enjoying the sight of his hard cock all glistening precum, veins popping as he arched his back and fucked back against my fingers.

"Daddy please!", He cried out and I leaned down to lick up some of the cum that was pouring out of his cock.

I stabbed his prostate with my fingers again and pulled his balls to stop his orgasm.

He cried out arching his back before he fell back against the bed in a sweaty mess.

"I love seeing you like this baby. All hot, horny and so desperate to come. Can you come for me baby?", I asked as I fucked him harder with my fingers this time.

I've stopped him from orgasming four times and this time I'll let him come.

"It hurts Daddy. I don't know--oh yes. Daddy please!", He moaned out loud as I leaned down and swallowed his cock until he reached the back of my throat. I sucked around him repeatedly as I stabbed his prostate with my other hand. I looked up at him and was amazed by this man who was my mate.

"Come down my throat baby. I wanna taste your cum", I popped off his cock long enough to say and then went back to sucking him.

"Daddy!", He moaned and thrust his cock in my mouth seconds before I felt his thick cum spurt down my throat. I moaned as I swallowed him, I loved the way he tasted. I pulled my fingers out of his hole and rubbed the lube clean from my fingers in the bed sheets.

I crawled up his body and pulled the blindfold off. I smiled at the happy dazed look my mate had on his face.

"Hey babe", I chuckled as I leaned down to peck his lips.

"Hey", He replied quietly.

I kissed him roughly once more before I leaned up to untie his wrists. I leaned back and untied his legs from the bed posts.

I crawled into my mates arms and held him as he floated for a little while. I whispered sweet nothings into his ears as he clung to me.

I felt his hand drift down my stomach and I let him explore me. He reached my hard cock and looked up at me for permission. I nodded at him and he smirked softly at me.

He wrapped his hand around my cock and jerked me off. I thrust unto his fist as I reached down to his still gaping hole. I thrust in and enjoyed his gasp of pleasure. He threw a leg over mine and gave me greater access to his hole.

I fucked his hole as he jerked me off. I kissed him roughly as he thrust his tongue into my mouth and played with my balls with one hand.

"Bite me baby", I gasped and Xander quickly tilted my head to the side and struck. I moaned and fucked him harder as he drank from me. I was drunk on lust as he jerked me off with one hand, played with my balls with the other and sucked on my mating mark.

I stabbed his prostate and felt his cum hit my cock the same time I started shooting my cum. I moaned as he sucked harder on my mark, he always said orgasming made my blood taste sweeter to him.

I pulled my fingers out of him and gasped for breath.

He let go of my mark and quickly made his way down my body, I let him lick off our combined cum and then he made his way up and kissed me. I moaned as we shared our cum.

"Time to hit the bath baby. I'll rub oil into your skin afterwards", I said and Xander gave me one more kiss before he walked into the bathroom, more like limped really.

I pulled the sheets off and set new ones on before throwing the old ones into the laundry and getting into the shower.

We washed up and quickly lathered ourselves in cream. I messaged oil into Xander's skin as promised and then we slipping into our briefs. I climbed into bed with my mate and glanced at the clock. 2:42. Damn we better get some sleep.

I climbed into bed and he immediately pulled me into his arms. I laid my head on his chest and just listened to his heartbeat. He always had a fast heart rate but no matter what it always calmed me down.

"Have you ever thought of what your life would be like when you used to live at the base?", Xander asked and I felt his lips brush my hair.

I was quiet as I thought it through. What would my life have been if we never came here?

"I was too scared to dream to be honest. Elliot ruled with us with an iron tight fist. Nothing escaped him. I think of it sometimes. Do you know Elliot suspected Toby of backing out the night we ran?", I asked and he shook his head.

"I still remember the way he spoke that night. His voice was full of panic and my heart was thundering away in my chest and I don't think it stopped till I reached here. And then it started beating for a while other reason", I said and heard his soft chuckle.

I looked up and him and smiled at him.

"Have you ever thought of life? Where would it take you?", I asked after a few minutes of silence.

He took a deep breath before he released it. I frowned and looked up at him again.

"Yeah I thought if it all the time. I used to have this insane fear that I'd die young before I met my mate. Before I met you. That's also why I got engaged young. But yeah I was absolutely terrified that I'd die young", He said and I leaned back on my elbows before I scooted up the bed. I leaned down and softly kissed him.

"Well you're not going anywhere. I'm here with you and you're not allowed to leave me. You're mine", I teased.

"Well yeah the way you fingered me earlier on is testament enough. I can still feel you", He husked as lust filled his eyes.

"Horn dog", I laughed.

"Go sleep, it's passed three already", I said, and he pulled me into his arms again.

"I love you", He said softly and kissed my hair.

"I love you too. And don't think I wasn't serious before. You're here with me, and you're mine. All mine", I said and he smiled before leaning down to kiss me.

He's All Mine.