Girlfriend pt.1

"Oppas i have a tennis match tonight and its like THE most important...please turn up kayzzz." I announced. Everyone nodded but jin had this weird look on his face. I take it he'd come right? Ignoring, i go up to my room.
The stadium was roaring and i looked through the crowd, hoping to see my brothers. Jungkook...taehyung...hobi...jimin...
yoongz...joon... WHERES JIN?! i sadly looked down but all i did was convince myself that he's just late from work, he'll come.
3rd person pov
1 quarter passed...then 2,3 and finally, the last. Though Mira had won, she was distracted the whole time bcs of the absence of her oldest brother. When the game ended and she got the medal, she ran to the other brothers. "where's jin?" Her voice quivering, not ready to hear the truth. Then, the brothers started nudging each other. Mira immediately knew, her head drooped down and hot tears welled up. "where. Is. He. Fucking. Say it" mira swore between her clenched teeth. "Urm, on a date." Jimin said timidly. "Screw this shit." Mira ran out, the brothers followed behind. In the car, a sad silence was the only sound heard. If Mira was angry, she'd shout. If mira was sad, she'd cry. But this time she just stared out of the window with a blank face. "i guess he chose a girl over family. should've expected it." Mira said abruptly while looking out of the window. as the car pulled over, everyone knew something was gonna happen as they saw jin's car parked at the garage. As everyone stepped into the house without a word. "Oh hey you guys are back- Oh Mira you won! Congrats bab-" as jin tried to hug her, she walked away. "you knew it, but u still didn't turn up. So who's the unlucky girl dating you? she would have a hell of a life with u amirite? you'd probably choose friends over her like how you chose her over yr fam. Well done jin." Mira poured a glass of water calmly, attempting to calm herself down. "Look Mira i know how much it means to you but it's me and Amanda's date night and-" The rage was boiling in Mira. "And she'd be sad if you didn't attend so you attended and thought it would be okay to leave me sad to ho make her happy. Is that right." Mira looked at her medal. "Look, it's just a game, i mean, we don't attend other games too and u don't mind-" Jin shrugged.
"Because its the fucking National's Jin! And it means so much to me because I know I'll win this year and I want all of you there. But you chose her...And just a game?! FINE. oh it's just a game. I guess this is just a medal, a trophyand an outstanding player cert , and they can just go!" Furious, mira threw her medal and trophy into the bin and lastly, crushed her certificate and threw it. "Thanks a lot Jin. I finally know how much i mean to you. Not more than a hoe i guess."