Girlfriend pt.4

The next morning, i called jessi over. Jessi is mAh best sista. As we were eating breakfast, Jessi came bursting through the front door. "YO PEST KILLA HERE GURL- oooooo DATS ONE BIG PEST." Jessi looked at amanda. I've known jessi for 10 years and trust me, it's normal. "step 1. You spray air to invite all of yall critter friends." Jessi headed to amanda and started spraying air at her face. "Stop! Who are you! You're ruining my make up." Amanda swatted the air away. "Maybe if you were pretty then you won't need makeup, cakeface." Jessi laughed. A low "ohhhhh" resounded.
"Step 2, after the pest is messed up. You kill em." Jessi started spraying pesticide on amanda's body. At this point, we couldn't stop laughing, except jin. "Argh! You ruining my perfume!" Amanda gagged. "Nah I'm making it better. Cos gurl u smell like those old ladies at my neighborhood goin around petting stray cats." Amanda smiled and soon, she stopped. "All better!"
I snickered. "Enough! I don't know why you're doing this but STOP!" Jin slammed the table. "Mira, I've had enough of you bullying my girlfriend."
"OH know you talk about bullying? What she did to me for 5 years? And what she put me through? Trust me this is NOTHING. Do you even know? Yes! It's her!" i raised an eyebrow.
"I-i...know..." jin stuttered. "All the brothers looked at him shocked. "You know? Well then, CHOOSE. Me or her. Either one...LEAVES."