Girlfriend pt.5

"Its fine jin. I'll leave. We can meet anyways." Amanda sniffed and attempted to walk out. But Jin stopped her by her wrist. And pulled her into a hug. "So it's final." A tear rolled down my cheek. I went up and took my luggage down. "I packed up yesterday anyways. I already knew who your priorities are. Just. Please take care of the other brothers too." I sniffed. "Prank buds will officially be a 3 member group. I love you guys." I hugged the trio. "Thanks. I love you." I hugged the hyungs. As i left their embrace, yoongi pulled me into another tight hug. I went to amanda. "Why are you crying? You're not the one who's unwanted by one of your remaining family member." I folded my arms. "I'm the better choice anyway." She said.
I gave her a hard punch with my full strength. "Shhh. Puhlease. She used to do it 10 times a day. So this is really nothing." I shushed jin. "See ya never!" I held Jessi's hand and went out. "I'll take a walk to clear my mind. Then I'll call you when I'm done. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just take my luggage and go home. I know this timing is too early for you to stay awake." I smiled. Jessi sadly nodded and hopped in her car. Suddenly, all my tears flowed down as reality hit me. My vision blurred as i crossed the street. BEEP BEEEEEEP light... BANG
"Omygod"
"Mira!" I could hear jessi calling out to me as i blacked out.
3rd person pov
Back in the house. "I'm so disappointed in you Jin. I never thought you'd choose a slut over our baby." Namjoon shook his head And went to his room. "What's different huh? Her living there and here? You guys would still meet! But- Jessi's house is at another CITY?" Hoseok shouted impatiently and walked out. "Just so you know jin. Amanda has been flirting with me for the past week. I hate you so much." Jimin glared. "You know how much pain Mira was put through. Yet you still date the girl who put Mira through pain. You knew, Jin. You were the one who took her to therapy and fed her meds. Yet you still..." Jungkook cried. "You still did it. Yet you still did it." Taehyung comforted jungkook.
Suddenly, namjoon banged on all the doors with tears filling his eyes. Everyone stepped out with teary eyes. "Jessi... just called. Mira...she got hit by a car and is now in the icu..." Namjoon cried. "WHAT?" Jin shouted. Jimin flopped onto the floor And Yoongi immediately grabbed the car keys and stomped out. Everyone followed but stopped when amanda said. "Why are you guys even going? I mean, there're doctors and nurses there? Plus, you kicked her out. I'm the guest here so you guys shld stay home and entertain me? Ok I've had enough of y'all putting all your attention on your sister kay. Why don't you seven hotties have some fun with me?" She bit her lip. Just then, jin pushed her out of the house. "I never knew you would be like this. My sister worths more than your hoe love. Bye. We're done. And I'm not even sad." Jin went up and took her thing and threw it out the house, locking the house door, then they left.