Girlfriend pt.3

"Baby why do you hate her so much tho?" Kook asked while playing his game. "She caused me 5 years of pain." I simply said. All three of them turned to me. "Im so sorry." Jimin frowned.

1 week passed like hell...
Until one day.
I was in Jin's room doing my homework bcs i might need help in my work and my anger has kinda subsided. It was raining really heavily and it was really dark out.
I was scared but jin was there so im fine. Just then, the thunder roared and the the lights were gone.
3rd person pov
A shuffle and movements could be heard. "Jin?" Mira asked timidly in the pitch blackness. There was silence. Soon, she felt scared and started crying, hiding under the desk. Just then, a hand touched her and she moved away, crying and pleading. She was taken into a strong embrace and she knew it was Jungkook based on his smell. "It's fine, bunny." He stroked her hair and she hugged him tighter. "Ouch don't push!" "No u pushed me first!" The twins stumbled in. "Did u find her? Where's jin?" Jimin asked, patting her back. "He- left." She sobbed. Holding her hand, the trio turned on their phone lights and went down to the basement to find Jin there. In the flick of a switch, the light was back on. Jin was holding amanda. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch and hoseok was drinking sprite. "Where's princess- oh there!" Namjoon went over and hugged her. Everyone looked at jimin and jungkook. "Where were you when the lights went off?" Jungkook asked angrily. "What? I went to get amanda cos i thought she'd be scared." Jin shrugged. "Aaaaand you left mira who is in the same room as you and actually has a fear of dark and not just to gain attention." Jimin glared. "Best brother award." Hoseok looked up from his sprite. "She's a big girl! She'll be fine." Jin sighed. "SHE WAS LOCKED UP IN THE CLOSET WHEN SHE WAS 7 AND DEVELOPED A FEAR OF DARK. FEARS STAY FOR LONG. WHICH PART OF THAT SOUNDS FINE?" Yoongi bellowed. Jin looked at him surprised. "Let's go baby." Yoongi took mira's hand and the trio followed behind as they entered the game room.