~8~

As soon as the duo returned to the village Rimuru told the maiden that he had to check something and went back to his tent. Meanwhile, Amaryllis decided to check the process of the village and walked around the village.

'It seems like there are no problems with the construction of the new houses. Everything is going along well.' Amaryllis though as she watches the goblins working along with the dwarves.

Normally Rigurd would give them a report on their process ut right now he and the four other goblin leaders are in a meeting right now. After their residents increased it was impossible for only Rigurd to control the whole village so Rimuru decided to assign him 4 other leaders under him.

She walked towards Rimuru's tent and heard someone groaning inside and a soft thud sound as if something fell down.

"Rimuru is everything alright there?" she asked as she opened the curtain.

As soon as she saw what was happening inside she halted at the doorway. There standing in the middle of the room was a naked Rimuru while another Rimuru was collapsed on the ground.

"What are you doing..."

When Rimuru heard someone behind him he slowly turned his head around and saw Amaryllis looking down at him with a confused gaze.

"Y-you see... T-this is...." the slime human stuttered as he tried to think about a plausible explanation.

'Shit!!!!!! I messed up!!!! I can't tell her that I was devastated when I realized that my  "son" wasn't here, nor can I say that I was admiring myself!!!! What should I do?!?!?!'

"Can it be, you were so surprised by how similar you look with Shizu that you stumbled?" Amaryllis wondered.

"T-that it! That's right! I didn't realize that I would look so alike to Shizu so it surprised me!" Rimuru laughed nervously.

'I'm saved!'

"A-anyway, I better change back into my clothes!"

Amaryllis took a seat while Rimuru dressed.

"Still it was a bit surprising that I don't have a gender... Well, I guess I had no gender as a slime, anyway..." he sighed and called his clone back.

"Wait... Now that I think about it, when I took human form earlier, I didn't see any black mist..."

"Answer. When using Mimic to assume a form lager than one's own, black mist produced by magicules consumptions make up the difference."

"Which means... I could get an adult form, too! Alright!" Rimuru stretched out his hand and created another clone.

This clone looked exactly like the original. The only difference was their height.

"Oh, can I make it more masculine?"

The clone gets surrounded by a black mist again and turned into a handsome man with blue hair and a strong gaze.

"Oh, isn't it quite handsome!" Rimuru smiled with joy.

"You're right." Amaryllis smiled as she watched him having fun with his new skill.

"Okay, now make it more feminine!"

"Ah, I don't think that's a good idea!" But before she could stop him the mist came back and surrounded the clone.

At first, Rimuru was looking forward to the transformation until he realized what the clone would turn into.

"Ooh! Wait, stop! Stop! Go back!" he screamed and called the clone back.