Who is Webby

Hi I'm Webby that's short for Webbigail Carol Vanderquak. Your probably wondering where the Carol came from since my name has to do with our family and our species. Well my middle name was originally Susan after my dads new wife who my mother adored even though they were separated but Granny didn't like Susan so when my mom died she took me that the that office where they take the kids for their "security" and changed my middle name to my mother's name. But I don't know where that office is because I was two when my mom died. But anyways here is some background on my family I have my grannie who is that best granny in the entire world. She teaches me how to do combat stuff and stuff to protect but she used to isolate me a lot. Then it's Uncle Scrooge who is like the best adventure in the world. He is so cool, and adventurous, and smart and kind and brave and............. whoa I had to catch my breath..... anyways yeah Uncle Scrooge is pretty great but he has had his days. And Launchpad he's pretty cool and he is so great and funny but he's not the best pilot for people to not want to crash because he crashes anything and everything. Launchpad is normally how the adventure gets started because most of our adventures start with Launchpad crashing the sun chaser but no matter what condition it's in, like it could be completely crushed, he always makes it look like the day he first got it except for a couple of dents of course, I don't know how he does it. Then their are the boys and uncle Donald but I should save that for another chapter in my diary.