Another Day of mystery

So today me and Dewey are still trying to figure out the mystery of Della Duck aka Dewey's mom. He really wants to figure out this mystery, it means so much to him. So if it means that much to my best friend then I will go to the ends of the earth to help him. Webby: "So where do you want to look first." Dewey: "I think we should start with the ruins. Remember when Salene gave us the orb thing that gives us memories of my mom?" Webby: "Yes, I am still trying to figure out what that thing is called." Dewey: "I just called it a memory orb." Webby: "That does make since." Dewey: "Anyways, it said that my mom loved hanging out in the ruins when her, Uncle Scrooge, and Uncle Donald used to visit the Island of Fortune." (Lol that's the best name I can come up with for an Island without copyrighting other writers and Ducktales itself)
Webby: "Maybe there's a clue about her in the ruins" Dewey "Lets take this short cut." *Webby jumps in front of Dewey* Dewey: "What the heck" Webby: "Are you sure you wanna go through this route, I mean I can beat up these crazy psycho monsters in a wink of an eye, but are you gonna help me or are you gonna or are you gonna stand back and scream?" Another thing Diary is that Dewey loves adventure and danger but sometimes if it is a little bit more furious then what he is used to sometimes he gets scared. Dewey: "You're saying I am scared?" Webby: "Dewey when we were searching for the Speer Of Selene you went into a booby trap and when we got out you were hugging me so tight and crying in my shoulder." Dewey: "But I made it back the second time." Webby: "Yeah after holding my hand so tight it cut off my circulation." *giggles* Dewey: "But I didn't cry.!" Webby: "You screamed" Dewey: "Can we not talk about this now" Webby: "Ok" Dewey: "Well let's go!" Webby: "Ok but let me go first" Dewey: "Fine"