Uncle Scrooge

I think that I admire Scrooge the most. I guess you can say that I'm obsessed, I mean I collect drool samples, I read every single book I can find about him, I dressed up as him for Halloween when I was ten, I know almost every fact about him, well there is still more about that needs explaining,not to mention a lot of adventures with him, and a lot of rewriting history............... now that I think about maybe I am a little too obsessed with him. But I will never forget the day when me and Scrooge went on a secret mission with him, we fought robots, put helium in a deadly magic orb thing, got to chase a woman with a bionic arm with a magical potion that makes your body feel weird and makes you have super bouncy powers. I think me and Scrooge make a good spy team!!! He's sorta like the father I never had! (Meanwhile Webby doses off daydreaming about that mission and how Scrooge called Webby his niece)

End of daydream

Wha huh oh I wasn't daydreaming about possibly being Scrooge's niece or maybe if I collect more drule samples I can somehow find a connection to see if we're relative. (Meanwhile In Webby's thoughts) Webby! Quit freaking people out ( Out of her thoughts now) Sooo do you like Scrooge surly everyone has heard of the legendary Scrooge Mcduck. What's not to love about Scrooge. After all he is Scrooge Mcduck but more importantly he's my Uncle Scrooge!