chapter-3

Phoebe Hasting (POV)

After looking at the stranger for a while realization dawned on me. Something in my brain suddenly clicked that he was not a stranger rather he was a familiar figure. He is Aiden knight he have the most feared gang. Derek told me about him a lot when we used to talk. Tearing my gaze from him I looked behind me to see justin giving a questionable look. I gave him a look saying 'I will tell you the details'

"Thank you for catching me and sorry that I bumped into you." I told the stranger looking into his eyes.

"You don't need to say sorry I loved holding you in my arms perciosa."He said. I looked shocked at him after what he said. "What did you said?"  I asked him to be clear about what I have heard.

He was about to say something. When a man behind him interrupted"yo, how much time does it take to bring a cheese burger?" That man said. I didn't want to talk much so I headed back to the diner with Justin.

Aiden knight(POV)

Me and Daniel finished our job or killing that rat at the downtown. We were on our way to my central office when Daniel said he was too hungry. And he need to eat. We had to stop at a nearby diner or he will not stop nagging.

"Dude can you get me a cheese burger with fries?" He said.
"Why don't you go and get it? Don't you have legs?" I asked him feeling annoyed.
"Please can you bring it? Look I'm busy" He said. When I took a look on him I saw he was playing on the phone. He was now getting on my nerves. He knows how to get me irritated easily.
"Daniel you are playing on your phone. Go quickly and grab something for your self to eat. We are getting late" I said.
"Look I'm on my last level if I pause my game I will not be able to concentrate on it. And can't you do this little thing for me? Please pleaaasssseeeee......" "OK ok I will get it" I said.

I was walking towards the diner when someone bumped into me. I catched the figure before it could fall down and was ready to shout at that person. But all my anger melted down when I saw that figure in my arms.
It was a petite beautiful girl. She had a brunet hair. And she had a bit freckles. But  her eyes closed. I wanted to see her eyes. So I told her to open her eyes. And it was gray-blue colour. She thanked and apologized for bumping into me. I was about to make a conversation with her. But my asshole of a friend came and interrupted me. When I took a look at my friend he gave me a sheepish smile. I was about to ask the girl her name she went to the diner.
Ring. Ring

It was my phone. I saw the contact it was my brother Francis. He usually never calls me without any serious issue maybe its something important. I picked up the phone "hello, whats the matter?"

" well you see the weapons and drugs that were about to shipped..." My brother replied but I cut him off
" don't tell me that there is a problem in the shipment" there was a long pause in the other line that means I was right.

"Fine I will be coming in half an hour make sure that all arrangements are done". With that I hanged up. I looked around and saw my friend playing with a puppy.

"For once act like your age and get up we have to go" I said.

"What about my food?" He whined and stomped his foot in the ground like a four year old kid. "There is some problem in the shipment we have to go. You can eat there. Now hurry up we have to go." I told him

"Fine I'm coming why do you always act like you have a stick shoved up in your ass" He said. And I gave him a look saying you-are-making-me-loose-my-temper. He just rolled his eyes and went back to car.
I was also going back to car but not before looking back at the diner where that girl was seating with her friends in a booth beside the window. After sparing a look I went to the car and started for my destination.