chapter-12

Phoebe Hastings (POV)

Ughhh why am I so stupid? Sighing I took a seat in the swing God knows in which room. I just kept walking away from my family to avoid any scene and ended up at this balcony which have a swing. God I love this swing I mean you could get the beautiful view at the back of the building (still at the ball)

I was standing alone at the event. My brothers and father left me with Xavier to talk with other associates. Gradually Xavier also went away when he saw that I wasn't responding to any of his shits. Few guys tried to get along with me but I was really not in the mood for the little introduction. I was on guard not to do anything stupid and later get any scoldings from father. And at that moment arrived Aiden and boy was he looking like a snack

Getting rid of that thought I looked away. And soon found myself dancing in his arms. And to be honest I liked it he was gentle yet he knew how to keep his calm around my father. After the dance as I was about to walk away from the floor that Xavier had to come and ruin stuffs.

"What the hell!! I am your date you are supposed to dance with me not with him." Xavier said and grabbed my arm to hard for my liking. And trust me if we were not in the ball I would have punched him right in his face.

"Can't you see the lady is feeling uncomfortable? Let her go. And it's her choice if she want to have a dance with someone or not." Aiden said gritting his teeth

"You prick.!.." Xavier was about to launch at him but I stopped him. I don't want a scene to be created so I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of here and took him to some other room.

'" Xavier stop acting like a barbaric man. What is even wrong with you. I can have a dance with anyone I want. And for God sake I am tired so leave me alone and don't even think of going to my father and complaining about me like a bitch you are" I said and glared at him.

"You always insult me. It hurts my ego. What do I lack? It hurts me everytime when you reject but not anymore tonight you will be mine." He said and pinned me to the wall and started to kiss my neck.

I rolled my eyes and kicked him in between his legs were sun doesn't shine. He knelt down for a bit I took a hold of his hair and bashed his head in the wall. Let's say he got a broken nose. And then took of my heels and digged it in the back of his knee.

I grabbed his hair and made him looked at me. "Look my patience is not so thick so don't test me. You don't know what "no" means. I DON'T WANT TO BE NEAR YOUR DAMAGED ASS." I said and let go of him. And now after wandering the place I am here swinging in a swing thinking.

"You look really pretty with that frown" He said and sat with me.

" What are you doing here? I didn't even heard you entering."

"Well let's say I have magic" he said and chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked and leaned my forehead in his shoulder I was too tired to think anything. There was silence surrounding us it was peaceful. I knew that he was staring at me but we both didn't say anything.

After few moments he suddenly spoke "you." I looked at him with a questioning glance. "You. I want you."

What is he even saying. I sat straight and looked at him for any second thoughts but he made his face emotionless. I shook my head chuckling.

"Your father and my father had bad past together. My brothers do not like you. Hell they are even thinking about killing you and you are here thinking about "us" to happen. Woww. Do you even know my age? So with all this analysis I say NO to whatever you are thinking about 'us'" I said with a straight face to let him know I am serious. This last few days all those happy moment and texting was just stupid even though I knew who he was I should have stopped but I liked it .

He stood up from his place buttoning his suit "I like you not your family again I am taking you on a date not your family. So be ready for tomorrow at sharp 7 I will pick you up from the bakery shop near your house." With that he left

"I know your age and I don't have any problem with that. Be ready tomorrow and I want you at the bakery shop or else I have no problem barging into your house and pick you up for the date. I hope you make a choice wisely."

"You might not have any problem with my age but the government system does. I'm a minor" I shouted after him but he already went. What the hell happened and what should I do. I was in a train of thoughts when Derek barged in.

"Where were you?? Dad is going mad looking for you. And why did Aiden knight went out of this wing now." He said while catching up his breath.

And by now I know that I'm in deep shit.

"I don't know that man but he was looking for someone. And is father mad because of the Xavier thing?" I asked and to which he nodded. And I wanted to cry now because today I will have to face my father's wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know what to feel anymore.
I was in a car crying hysterically while Hunter was holding me. When we reached home my father went so mad looking at me and Hunter explained everything to him. And for him today I am here in this state....

So beauties chapter ends here. And I want to say something 😅. Not that important though

1)as I know under 18 are minors and Phoebe's age is 16 .. that's why she said she was minor. And no it's not a case of pedophile or anything related to it. It was just for a bit humor

I am looking for new cover for the book because maybe it's time to change the old one. So if you people have any covers in mind just suggest me. And I'm gonna start my search in Pinterest for the covers.

And that's it for today.. Bye loves🤗🧡