chapter-15

Phoebe Hastings (POV)

"Tell me more about you love." He said and I rolled my eyes at this nickname. I looked at him he had his jaw clenched.
I needed to make things clear.

"Well I am a 16 years old kid ongoing high school student who is on a date with an elder man. I don't know what does he think of himself. Because clearly him and my family are on each other throats." I said and looked straight at his eyes.

"I like you. I get these butterflies when I talk to you." He said and chuckled in a mocking way.

Seriously! I rolled my eyes at him.

He slammed his hand at the table. It was not that loud but loud enough to make me squirm in my seat.

"Roll your eyes at me once more time and you will get your lesson Bella. Look I am not man with much patience. But I try to keep my calm. And if you are busy on provoking me every time. Then be ready to face the answers." He said more like growled at me. I was getting more conscious. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back after taking few deep breaths he looked at me.

"This is not how I wanted this thing to go. I know that you have a lot of questions in that pretty little head of yours. And I will answer them.

First on why I want to have you. Well I like you. You caught my eyes the first time. And you are what I want to come back to home after work. And about your family leave them to me. When you will be with me you don't have to worry about your family. I will be by your side fighting them if needed to. About our age you will be turning 17 in next 2 week. And our difference is about 4/5 years which is fine. Anymore question?" He said and leaned back at his chair lighting his cigar.

I was somewhat satisfied with the answers and wanted to ask him more when the chef came with our food.

"What would you like to have as your drink?" He asked.

"I will have whiskey. And the lady will have juice." Aiden said

"Juice?? I'm not a kid." I said and Crossed my arms. He looked at me raising his eyebrows. Well I did said earlier I was a kid.

"Can you give me any soft drinks please?" The chef nodded and went away. Aiden laughed. He looked so good when he smiled or laughed.

Our dinner went good. We got to know a lot about each other. We have a lot in common. He look way more free. I told him that I love ice cream. And whenever I feel sad or feel bad I eat ice cream to help me go through this. So here we are in ice cream parlor.

"Let's go" I said and grabbed his hand and went outside

"Let's go" I said and grabbed his hand and went outside. It was chilly outside we went on a park and sat on a bench. I was busy on munching my cookies and dough ice cream. While Aiden had his black forest ice cream.

"Aidennn tell me about your family" I looked and him and licked my ice cream.

"My mom died when I was young. My dad died when I was 16. I have a half brother Francis(short name of Francisco). And I have my other friends whom I trust very much." He said staring at his ice cream and not eating it. And by that time i was done with mine. Call me greedy but I was eyeing his ice cream, hoping that he would notice that and would offer me.Luckily he noticed, he smiled at me and offered me his ice cream and I accepted his offer. Yeah I am being a bit selfish but I can't control my damn self near ice cream.