chapter-10

Aiden's (pov)

What a bright day it is.. but my dear friend Daniel had to ruin it by bringing me in the basement. Here I am sitting on a chair in front of my prisoner soaked in blood and with a cigar in my mouth. Well he was not cooperating with us so I decided to to take the thing in my hand.

"You think you are the king the truth is that you are a piece of shit" he spitted that into my face. Ok that's it. He pissed me of way too much.

*After some time*

Uhh what a relief standing under the shower cleaning off the blood from my body. Somewhat it is satisfying.
*Beep beep*
I got out of the shower and looked at my phone. As soon as I saw the notification an unwanted smile made on my face. Well it was a text from Phoebe. I don't know why talking to her seems to reduce my stress and it feels good. We have been talking all this week.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Ok. I hope you remember that you have a ball to attend tomorrow." Said Daniel.

"Yeah I do remember" I said as I rolled my eyes on him. Actually I don't even remember. I just don't want him to taunt me all over again that's why I said that I remembered.

"Don't be such a rude bitch" he said and left slamming my door. Well now who was rude. Now I have to pick a date who is not clingy and a suite.*sigh*.

*Next day evening*
Phoebe's (pov)

I'm at a saloon "fixing myself" according to my father. I would rather sleep than be here. But I have no any other options. Well tonight is the ball. And I have to go there.

(This is the dress for ball)

After 1 hour

Woah I looked at myself in the mirror and I did looked pretty.

"Phoebe you done?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah I'm done," I said silently.

"We will be leaving in few minutes and we will first stop at the hotel where your date is and then we will go to the ball where we will join dad directly. And be good." He said and left. And all I did was rolled my eyes as response that he did not saw.

True to Hunter's word. With in few minutes we were in the car moving to the hotel where apparently my date is. I got to know that my date was none other than Xavier the guy from my school. He was standing there smirking at me.

"I hope Phoebe you know Xavier as he is from your school. And he is your date. He is also the son of one of our fathers friends. So behave properly and do not disrespect." Hunter said. While Xavier was scanning me with his perverted eyes.

"Do not do anything that you might regret later Xavier" I whispered harshly to Xavier. And that guy just smirked at me. Oh I can't wait to get over this night *sigh*

Well that will be the end of the chapter.