The math homework

It's been weeks since I last saw Diego in school and everything everyone was talking about was him.
Where is he? Who is he with?
You couldn't stop thinking about him and you couldn't stop worrying about what might have happened to him.
While your in your thoughts and walking trough the hallway in school you walk into someone.
You look up and was about to say sorry but then you saw who it was, Diego.
You get all nervous and your head turns red.
He leans forward and whispers "do I make you nervous...nerd?" In your ear.
Then he winks at you and walks away.
Omg omg omg. You just walked into the hottest boy in school!! And he whispered in your ear!!!
You need to tell Samantha what just happened.
The bell rings and you walk to the math classroom.
When you walk in the first thing you see is Diego.
The seat next to him was empty and there was nowhere else to sit so you walked nervously to him and asked him if you could sit next to him.
He said yes and you sit down on the chair.
Mr.Volin is your math teacher and he's one of the strictest teachers in the entire school.
He always start his classes with saying "good-morning class and welcome" this time he told us that we were going to get homework and we needed to do the homework with the one sitting next to us.
I smiled to myself and then I remembered who I sat next to!! DIEGO.
Shit.
Mr.Volin gives out the homework and says "start working" .
The volume in the classroom gets so high you can't even hear your own thoughts.
But then you heard a familiar voice saying "should we start working?"
It was Diego,ofc.
You say yes and suddenly feels a hand on your thigh going up and down.
What's happening?