Likes or likes not?

You sit there with a wide open mouth and you can't say a word.
Samantha looks at you weird and asks what's going on.
You kind of wake up a little bit and says  I don't know, I don't know if I like him.
Samantha laughs and says "it's pretty obvious that you like him y/n"
You blush and tell her to continue studying she does what you says but you are only thinking about Diego.
Then your mom walks in with some cookies and milk.
You and Samantha stop what you are doing and starts eating the cookies your mom baked.
You don't know why but you have this bubbly feeling inside and can't keep it inside of you anymore so you just tell Samantha everything.
About how you like Diego but also how he never gonna notice you or feel the same way as you do.
It's like Samantha didn't listen to that last sentence because her first question was "do you want to have sex with him?"
You get so shock you choke on your water and spit it out.
You actually start thinking about it and then you say "yes.. but only if he likes me the way I like him and not only because he want to get in my pants"
After you said that you hear someone outside the door but when you open the door you can't see anyone.
You close the door and sit down on the bed and then freaks out.
Holy cow! My little brother heard me saying that!
What if he tells your parent?!