2- Regret

( Smut warning lmao it's not that bad sksksk)

Billie's POV:

" Brendon you fucking cunt!" A mysterious tall man yelled.

His face was full of anger and confusion when his eyes landed on me. Brendon choked on one of his pancakes. "Brendon we had plans to go to our favorite bar!" The man whines and pouted his lip like a little kid. It was adorable not going to lie. Brendon rolled his eyes. "Dallon stop acting like a baby and grow some balls." He snapped and Dallon scoffed. "You did not just-." He began but he was shushed by Brendon's finger against his lips.

Dallon took Brendon's finger and licked it then tossed it to the side. "At least I use my balls for my special lady and you can't even get a hold of a lady because your dingy dong is small!" Dallon shot back with a smirk.

"Hmm, and who may this be?" Dallon asked pointing to me. Brendon's eyes landed on me. He smiled and looked back at Dallon. "This is my Bebe." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I was taken back by his sudden move but it felt right. Dallon rolled his eyes.

"How are the kids doing?" Brendon asked. "They're doing good." Dallon said running his hand through his hair. I yawned and both Brendon and Dallon laughed. I raised my eyebrow confused. "Keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut before something gets forced down it." Brendon said biting his lip hard.

Dallon rolled his eyes smirking at me. "Watch out for this animal he'll eat you up." Dallon said warning me. He looked at Brendon who was blushing hard. "Also he hasn't had his first time yet." I choked on air and Brendon looked furious. If looks could kill Dallon would've been dead meat. I laughed and Brendon shot me a death glare. His cheeks were hot and red from embarrassment. I giggled. "Virgin Mary who?" I said and both Dallon and I started to laugh. Brendon sunk into his seat embarrassed. I punched his arm lightly. "Stop acting like a baby and grow some balls!" I mimicked him from before.

"Fuck both of you." He said. "Gladly." Dallon and I said in unison only making Brendon blush even harder from before. "You know what I mean!" Brendon yelled and got out of his seat banging the plate on the table. Before he exited he stuck up the no no finger up at both of us. " Don't use the no no finger! It's bad!" I said like a little kid. Dallon laughed and Brendon sighed looking at me with a smile.

Brendon ran towards me. At first I didn't think much of it before I was attacked by hands tickling the sides of my stomach. It was getting harder for me to breathe as I kept laughing. Brendon laughed with me as he was amused by tickling me. I then reached my hand to tickle him back but my hand slipped touching a bump in his pants.

I gulped hard. He felt my hand on his bulge. He coughed and his face turned red. The bump only got bigger by the second but I didn't move my hand away. Brendon moved my hand away and covered it up. Dallon started to laugh like there was no tomorrow.

" At least my laughter isn't the only thing getting harder!" Dallon yelled, wheezing. "Shut the fuck up." Brendon said. He ran into his bedroom across the hall. I looked at Dallon shaking my head. I ran after Brendon only to see him grabbing a bottle of lotion and unbuckling his belt. He took off his pants leaving him in his black boxers. I kept watching through the crack in the door. I bit my lip.

  Fuck my horniness

Brendon pulled down his boxers but before I could see underneath Dallon snuck up behind me. "What do you think you're doing?" Dallon said making me trip over my own feet. I fell into Brendon's room and he turned around with his hand on his member, hard as a rock. I fell right in front of his legs. He hid his thing and from what I saw it was pretty big. My face started to heat up and so did his.

Dallon's eyes grew wide. His face had a light tint of pink. "Wh- What are y'all doing i- in he- here?" Brendon asked. "Well I thought you were upset so I came to see if you were okay but I guess my question is answered." I said smirking. "And you-." I began turning around to face Dallon. "Don't fucking sneak up on me like that!" I said and he laughed. "What? You don't want Mr. Virgin Mary over here to know you were spying on him?" Dallon shot back at me. My face started to turn really red. I looked down and turned around to see Brendon's eyebrows raised surprised.

"Nasty Bebe, bad girl." Brendon said shaking his head in 'shame'. "Fuck you." I said. Brendon smirked. "Oh, as you wish." Brendon said winking at me. I looked back at Dallon and stuck up the middle finger at him and walked out.

" That's a no no finger Bebe!" Dallon yelled at me mimicking me from earlier. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I ran down the hallway and hid in the bathroom.

"Billie? Bebe?" Brendon called out for me. I laughed quietly. His footsteps came closer. I was in the bathroom in the tub and I guess Brendon thought I left. "Bye Dally Boy!" Brendon said as Dallon left.

He came in the bathroom and started to strip off his clothes. My breathing became heavy at the thought of him naked. His hand reached for the switch and water splashed over me. I quickly got up and hid behind the curtain. I took off my clothes because they were wet. I felt his skin brush against the curtain hiding my presence. "He turned around and I forgot how to breathe. He started to laugh and yanked the curtain off exposing me.

"Fuck Bebe." Brendon said. The water splashing on both of us. We were both wet and things escalated. Brendon bit my skin and it was the best feeling. "Spying on me again?" He asked as he kept sucking on me. "No..." I answered. I yawned again. Brendon's eyes grew wide. "Billie I'm warning you don't open your god damn mouth again." Brendon warned. I was daring to do it again and so I did. Brendon started to massage himself and moaned. He squeezed slippery shampoo on the shower floor making me slip and fall on my ass. He laughed and took his thing and shoved it down my throat. "I told you not to open your damn mouth Bebe." He moaned and I didn't know what got into me but I went to work. He moaned and groaned and so did I. A mysterious white creamy liquid left his dong and sprayed into my mouth.

"Fuck me." He moaned.

A/N: wElp there you go lmao. I'll try to update two chapters a day if not one! Hope you liked this chapter....it was interesting and I wrote all of it with my eyes closed lmao. Jk. Only the smut part sksk.

~ Alexis