Good Morning - Mark

A/N: This part is short, but sweet nonetheless.

Written on March 10th, 2019

A soft story where the reader wakes up to see a certain individual cuddled up to them, hair lain across the pillow. 

Warm dim lights flooded the bedroom, dust particles dancing through the the still air. You laid there, warm covers covering your form. Everything felt still, that is until a fanning of warm air brushed against your neck. You snuggled closer into the ball of warmth, turning to lay on your side. And there he was, the love of your life.

Dark hair sprawled out in a clumsy mess, a ghosting of a smile pulling at his lips. You felt your heart swell with warmth just by looking at this living, breathing piece of art. And then you reached out your hand and feathered your fingertips along his features. Your fingers glided across his temple, caressing his sun kissed cheek. Mark's face nuzzled into the feeling of your warm hands. The man's eyelashes fluttered open, dark brown pools gazed back. Mark gave a hazy smile, letting out a quiet hum. He took in the sight of you, eyes filling with adoration, crinkling into a beautiful smile. And that's how you knew that this man was the love of your life.