Idiot and Genius - Bim & Google

Written on May 5th, 2019

Person A: How do I ask someone out?

Person B: You shouldn't ask anyone out. The only person you should be seeing is me.

-funotpdialouge

 Bim scrunched up his face, hands clenching the silver office door handle. He couldn't believe himself. How in the world had he allowed himself to get so worked up over an android?!

That's right, he, Bim Trimmer, the very best game show host, had his feathers all ruffled over some android. Well, not some android, a handsome, genius, though somewhat homicidal, android. And so, when the door was yanked open, Bim was barely able to pull himself out of his thoughts.

"A-ah, Google!" the game show host jumped, eyes scattering up to meet Google's. However, as soon as they met, the piercing intensity of Google's immediately sent the Bim's gaze tumbling. "You are considered a man of knowledge!" Trimmer rocked on the heels of his shoes.

"I suppose so, comparatively to the majority of humanity," The android leaned against the doorway, arms crossed.

"Well, then I have a question," Google raised a questioning eyebrow, eyes scanning, "Um..how do I ask someone out?" Bim felt his cheeks go ablaze with the words. He felt like he was sinking.

Unknownst to the game show host, Google stared at him helplessly, eyes widened. For possibly once, the android was cut off guard. If you were to take one look at him, you could have sworn you could see the gears turning. Eventually, he pulled himself together (just in time too, as Bim had only just then looked back up at Google). "You shouldn't ask anyone out," another rock of the heels, "...the only person you should be seeing is me." Bim thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest in that very moment. And now, Google was the one shuffling out of nerves. The android couldn't believe himself either, on how these stupid feelings had such a grasp over him.

Poof! Or that's what it felt like anyway. The second of silence, before being filled with giggles, and sighs that fell from smiles. Bim rushed forward, his familiar confidence finally returning. And then the (idiot) game show host's lips met the android's.