Jason Voorhees

Immortal Prisoner 

"Miss (L/n)!" The booming coive of my annoying and rude boss yells in my ear. I jumped a I lost the grin I had on my files, they scattered to the floor. I was running late to my appointment with one of my clients, so I was fast walking down the hallway as my boss came out of no where. 

"Damn it (Y/n)/ can't you do anything right?" Richard hissed angrily. "If I wasn't so low on ursse right now, I would fire your useless ass already." He stated, causing me to roll my eyes. I have heard all this before. I work at one of the top asylum in the United States. This is where they send the imfamous serial killers, the beings that are actually immortal. Nurses come and go, unable to handle such a hard job. 

"We have a new freak arriving soon. you will be assigned to him." Richard declares with a sinister smile. I stop mid way of picking up all my files when he says this. It irks me that he calls these people freaks and among other things. They were all once just a normal person who was just had a traumatizing past that pushed them way past their limits.

"If you somehow manage to last a week with the new freak, than I'll be damned." He said while laughing, he begins to walk away, leaving me to pick up my papers by myself. "The file will be at the front desk, once he arrives you need to get to work." He demands before disappearing around a corner.

Once all my papers are back in an organized stack, I press it to my chest as I walk in the direction of the front desk. "Morning Mrs. Cage, is there a file for me here?" I ask with a polite smile. She quickly looks up at me before doing a double take. She nods her head before getting up and looking through a stack of paper. 

"Oh dear." She mumbled as she looked up at me with a frown on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to lean over her desk to get a better view. "I'm so sorry dear, I wish you luck with this one. I am even surprised he was caught." She explained, walking back to me and handing me the file. 

I mumbled a thanks as I slowly walked away. I grew nervous as I flipped it open, seeing the face of my new patient. In the black and white photo, a man in a hockey mask glares back at me. "Jason Voorhees." I whisper in shock. "I'm going to die now." I stated out loud as a male nurse walked by making him give me a weird look. 

I felt my blood run cold as I started to sweat. I knew all about Jason Voorhees. Who wouldn't through, he was one of the most known killers in the whole world! By the time I made it to the room he was being delivered to, I was feeling sick to my stomach. Was it to late to turn back now and find another safe job. like maybe a Liberian. Shaking my head and mentally slapping myself for being such a coward.

Taking a deep breath, I open up the door and look around the room. It was empty besides a large stall table with many clamps on it, a small little surveillance room and a table that has many scary looking tools. 

Many guards and nurses are waiting for his arrival. I noticed Ashley was among them, making me feel bad for the new arrival already. She has a bad reputation around here. she was caught having sex with one of the inmates, over and over again. She likes the men that are large and rippling with muscle, so no figure she would be here. The olnly reason why she is still here is because she is pretty friendly with Richard as well. 

"Stand guard! He is here!" One of the guards yelled, being uneasy already I couldn't help but jump. I nervously watch the door, rubbing my sweaty palms on the sides of my burses outfit. The doors swing open and twenty more men run in with guns locked and loaded. In the middle of them was Jason Voorhees. He was hard to get a good look, but I can tell that he had a sack over his head and he was well chained to the lift he was being hauled on. 

They carried him over to the table that had the clamps and mad sure to tightly cuffs his neck, both wrist, forearms, thighs, and his ankles. Everyone stood around as an eerie quiet crept among us. Afraid to speak a word, we all stared at the man whos chest raised and fell so calmly.