Michael Myers

Remember Me

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! The constant ringing of the door bell as someone from the other side rapidly pushed the button. Growing annoyed with the noise as it interrupted my reading of one of my favorite story's on Wattpad. Throwing my phone on my bed, I walk out of my room and into my adoptive sisters room. 

"Hey Laurie, your friends are here." I stated grumpily as I watched her fix her hair in her long length mirror. "Thanks sis." She laughed walking over to me. She knows how grumpy I get when her friends are around, she doesn't blame me though. They can be quite a hand full at times. 

Laurie was adopted into the family after her real family died or was locked up in an asylum. When my parents adopted her, they changed her first name. They didn't want her to know kind of family she was once apart of. They begged me not to say a word. So far Laurie believes that she is my actually blood related sisters. 

I followed after her as we make it down stairs, I was planning on getting myself a quick snack. Laurie rushes to the door and throws it open. Instantly loud screeching noise is heard from both Laurie and her two friends. "Oh dear god." I mumbled in annoyance. 

A couple seconds later they join me in the kitchen, helping themselves to our food. "Are you ready to party!" Annie shouts dramatically. Annie was known around town, and not in a good way either. Out of all her friends, I dislike her the most. We never get along. 

"You can invite (Y/n) if you want, we both know your sister needs some fun in her life." Annie stated sending a smirk in my direction. "I'll pass, I'd rather do something that I like to enjoy." I declared sending Annie a glare. She only laughed and mumbled prune under her breath. I'm sure everyone heard her though.

"Come on, you only live once." She laughed, getting her other friend to join her. "That's where you are wrong Annie." I declared with a small smirk. I turned to face her completely. She raised an eyebrow in response. 

"You only die once, you live everyday." I stated. "I'll live my life to the fullest and by doing that I am going to do what I can to make sure that I am actually going some where in my life." I declared as I crossed my arms. Laurie snickered as she smiled up at me. "She is right you know." She laughed.

"Well if you actually let loose and actually had fun, maybe people would want to be your friend. Instead of finishing your last year of high school as the loser you have always been." Annie snapped, growing angry with me. I always enjoyed making her frustrated, it is quite enjoyable. 

"Well if I want to take your spot as the towns slut, I'll be sure to let you know." I shot back earning a gasp from the three other people in the room. "Why you little bitch!" Annie yelled as her face grew red. She looked ready to pounce on me. 

"Alright that's enough! Lets get going." Laurie shouted in a hurry. She grabbed Annie and Linda, her other friend by the hand and pilled them out of the kitchen. "I'll see you tonight (Y/n)." Laurie yelled from the front door as she and her friends left to go to some high school party. 

Sighing out in relief, I grab my snack and heading back up to my room to finish enjoying my Halloween nights in my bedroom readying. 

* * * * * TIME SKIP(4 hours) * * * * * 

I was half way through typing my first chapter of my very own original story when my phone stared blaring an annoyingly catchy tone. "Hello?" I answered the phone with out looking at the caller ID.

"(Y/n)! Oh god please help me!" Laurie calls out as she cries. I jerk up on my bed, standing as I rush out of my room and down the stairs. "Laurie, calm down and tell me what is wrong!" I yell in to the phone as I quickly put on  shoes.