Chapter 2

Both of you arive at UA and shoto woke you up since you wouldnt wake up cause you were stubborn he give a small 'sigh' and carried her inside this was normal by now so todoroki got used to it you finally woke up yawning and stretching your arms "sho-chan what happened?" You were still tierd so you couldnt really comprehend what was going on "where at the exam" shoto mummbled you nod and littly smack your face to wake up "lets do this"

♡Time skip cause im a lazy potato that also dosent want to spoil anything for those who arent caught up♡

You were waiting for shoto he said he had to go to the bathroom so you found your way ontop of a wall your feet dangling as you hum shoto walks back to you and pats your head as a single to 'lets go' you slide off the wall and follow him still humming "what do you think is for dinner?" You mummble shoto gives a small chuckle "nope you ask me this everyday my answer is always the same (y/n)" you puff your cheeks out slightly you realized both of you were still walking how big was UA!? You groan as you trip on your own feet you were about to use your quirk as shoto grabs you and pulls you back up "you need to be more careful" he mummbles again you got used to it so you always understood what he said you give a nod and eventually you finally reach the car the driver opened the door and we got in and the car started to move you look at shoto his face was blank and careless as usual you finally get home and you run to your room and flop onto your bed "Shoto! Im hungry" you yell you did this everyday finding out he would make you food you always liked it when he cooked a few minutes later he comes walking into your room with a bowl of ramen you sit up as your eyes sparkle you sit down on a couch in your room as shoto places the bowl down in your lap you eat the food a smile on your face "so yummy" shoto smiles and pats your head "i swear you never change" he chuckled you looked at him confused then keeped on eating "Thank you Sho~Chan!"

404 words they may be short but i just got to school and yeeee hope you enjoyed