Chapter 8

I always wondered what aizawa would be like as a dad and the lil girl kinda looks like my oc SOOO YASSSS also if you want me to do a Q & A send a few questions in the comments and ill make it as soon as possible so yup hope you all enjoy the story!!!

you stare intensely at Aizawa trying to get answers he seems amused you picked him for the project of one of the 3 people more overly he was more surprised than anything he gives a sigh "come to my house tomorrow ill tell you more information there" he groans handing you a paper with his address and time on it you look at the paper and nod your eyes shining "Yes Sir!" you say then running off though that behavior was unusual for you usually you were a very lazy person but oh well

you run back home and get dressed knowing people would be there soon you quickly put your hair in a ponytail as you heard the doorbell ring you hear todoroki going over to get it and you sit down a pencil in your hand and a piece of paper in front of you as you start to jot down some small ideas of the design and what your going to use as the boys walk into your room

You look up and give them a smile as they walk towards you and sit down you all talk for a few hours before deku stands up and trips landing of course on you his face buried into your chest next thing you know hes screaming sorry and running out the room heading to the bathroom like he was suppose to you look over at todoroki to see him glaring at the door but why?

                   --Time Skip Brought To You By Ghost Buster Walmart Commercial--
                           (This Actually Is A Thing o-o like wtf Walmart its cringy af)

Its Been A Few Hours And Deku And Kaachan finally left you gave a big sigh and flop onto your bed you noticed todoroki started acting weird towards deku every since he fell ontop of you but why he didnt mean to do it you sigh in confusion to tierd to ask him as you drift off into a deep slumber

                                                         --In Your Dream--

You wake up on the floor in a hospital you look around and see your parents talking to a nurse and hands her money you see her walk into a room and you follow her you see a women giving birth a man standing next to her but their faces are blurred you hear a baby crying as a monitor starts to make the long beep when someone dies as you see the women laying life less as the nurses start to run over to her the baby being taking away by the nurse that was handed the money the man was crying as another nurse starts to try and get him out of the room you follow the nurse with the baby and see her take care of the baby then hand it to your parents...but that baby was the other womens and that mans.....that baby.....was it you...

                                --Currently--

Your Body Bolted Up You Were Breathing Heavily Did That Dream Mean Something If It Was Then Who Was Your Real Parents? Who Was Your Real Father If That Women Didnt Survive You Look Around And See Ari One Of The Spirits That Took A Liking To You She Was A Dream Spirit And Was Good With Hallucinations But Could Also Show People The Past Future And Present In Their Dreams Or Thoughts She Rarely Came Out Due To Her Being Lazy And Always Tierd Due To Her Being A Dream Spirit But When She Did It Meant Something Important Happened Or Is Going To Happen And She Wanted To Show You Or Thought You Were Ready To See And Because Of That You Knew That Dream Was Real As Tears Fell From Your Face She Goes Over To You And Hugs You But Doesn't That Mean You Have A Family That Your Real Parents Are Still Out There But....How Will You Find Them....

(SO YA HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER Sorry For The Caps At The End I Try Not To Do It But Its A Habbit Of Mine On My PC T~T BAII)