Chapter 11

I Had The Time On My Hands Today So I Thought I Might As Well Add A New Chapter!! ^^ Hope You All Enjoy And Thank You All So Much For The Support You All Really Touched Me When I Read Your Comments Today TwT Anyways Off To The Story 

Your POV
your eyes slowly open as you hear a knock on the door it was daylight and you where guessing you had to meet with Aizawa sensei today you slowly get up "im coming" you answer to whoever was at the door and walk towards it after reaching your destination you open the door to see todoroki "goodmorning..." you mummble "good morning.... im sorry for yesterday" he looks down his hand grabbing his arm you give a sigh "its fine...I need to get ready now" you say then close the door you walk over to your phone and pick it up you click on Aizawas name 'Hey Mr. Aizawa meet me at the cafe on main street' you send and then head to the bathroom to take a shower you quickly take one and dry your hair off then scurry to your room and get dressed you grab a pink long sleeve shirt a skirt some thigh highs and some tenni shoes (this is what it looks like owo)

 Aizawa meet me at the cafe on main street' you send and then head to the bathroom to take a shower you quickly take one and dry your hair off then scurry to your room and get dressed you grab a pink long sleeve shirt a skirt some thigh highs and ...

You Hum In Agreement then grab your phone seeing that he texting ok you grab your purse shove some money in and your phone with some head phones then start running off to the cafe

-Time Skip Brought To You By Author Chan Actually Posting A Chapter Early Who Knew This Day Would Come le gasp-

you open the door to the cafe and take a seat and wait for your sensei to come you scroll threw your phone as you see him sit in front of you "good morning" you hum "good morning" he says back he looked dead inside as always you give a giggle as the waitress comes over to take your order "ill get a (f/d) and (f/f) Please!" you tell her "ill get black coffee and a chocolate cake please" he mumbles the women nods then walks away to get the things you requested "So you wanted to ask me questions kid?" he asks you you nod in return "yes sir!" you smile and grab a note pad and pen that you luckily had on you (Story Logic) time passes and you ask him all your questions getting what you needed then you asked him your final one "have you had any children?" you ask him hid eyes widened slightly "yes i did...a daughter.." he sighs "Really! can i meet her!" you smile "I dont think thats possible kid" he says "why not?" you question you felt bad for pushing but you were curious "the day she was born not only did my wife die...but my daughter was kidnapped" he mummbled your eyes widen in shock "i-im so sorry..." you keep a low tone "its fine its not your fault...who knows maybe shes still out there" he smiles "what was her name?" if you dont mind me asking "we wanted to name her y/n ironic much" he chuckles you smile sadly at him then pat his head "youll find her someday! I know it!" you smile at him "heh...thanks kid" he chuckles and smiles at you "well i should get going" he stood up and puts money down "no need to worry ill pay" he says then walks away "bye kid" he waves "Thank You! bye" you stand up as well then leave heading back home but the women...and that kid why did it seem so....familiar.....you give a sigh shaking it off your thoughts...but just what if....

Ima End The Story Off Here Today Sorry Guys! =w= Aroundddddd 640 Words Loves! Anyways Im Checking Out I Didnt Sleep......Should Probaly Do That Anyways Baiiiiii!!!! o-o why do i write this weird shit o-o more than half the people reading this story dosent read this anyways o-o oh well XD