Chapter 1

a/n: This is an H2O:JAW/Booker crossover but I didn't put it in the crossover section on purpose. From some time around I've been in the 21JS/Booker fandom and I'm absolutely in love with Dennis Booker (and Richard Grieco /the actor who plays him/). And I came up with this story because Dennis is a private investigator and he just like Rikki is one of my most favourite characters.

For those of you who haven't seen 'Booker' (and '21 Jump Street' /Dennis is only in S3&4 of 21JS/ all episodes are up on youtube. But I'll give you a quick info for Dennis Booker.

In Season 3 of '21 Jump Street' he's the new addition to the team but he's not just an ordinary officer. He's IAD sent to investigate the undercover officers and find out if they're entraping the worng kids. However thanks to Doug Penhall and Tom Hanson (Johnny Depp's character) he's outed to everyone but his department transfers him to Jump Street permanently. However he ends up giving up his badge after getting his partner and fellow officer Tom Hanson out of jail where he's been thrown for a crime he didn't commit. That's when he leaves the '21 Jump Street' show. After Dennis gives up his badge his former Jump Street captain helps him find a new job as a private investigator of the at the american division of Teshima corporation of Japan. The TV show 'Booker' starts with how Dennis gets the job in Teshima and is all about his work as private investigator for the corporation. Each episode is about a different case. (By the way Dennis is 24 years old.)

With that being said I sincerely hope you'll give my story a chance. Here's the first chapter. R&R and most importantly enjoy!

01.

Rikki headed towards Mako Island, playing with the dolphins and the other ocean creatures along the way, enjoying her swim and keeping distance from the sharks.

She needed the distraction because lately all her friends were busy and barely had time for her.

After Lewis' return from America Cleo was spending all of her time with him, Emma was still traveling overseas and Bella was either singing at the cafe or spending time with Will. As for Terry, he had found a new job as a mechanic that would help him provide for himself and Rikki and due to the amount of work he was barely home so that left the curly blond alone most of the time.

Of course there was Zane who still tried hard to gain Rikki's trust again but even though she still had feelings for him the 'wound' of what he did had yet to heal and the curly blond knew it in her heart that she'd need a lot of time to forgive him for what he did.

She swam to the moon pool and turned on her back, floating graciously and looking up at the crater of the dormant volcano. The place looked almost like it used to be before the explosion because the girls with Will and Lewis' help had cleaned it up.

Rikki sighed closing her eyes. She wondered what she was going to do with her life from now on. Cleo and Bella were going away to study in university, Lewis was going back to the States and Will was going to renew his diving career. That left the curly blond with two options. One, to stay on the Coast and find a job like her father, or to start a new business and the second one to leave Australia and go to study in university and start a new life abroad like her friends. However the second option would mean leaving her dad behind and the thought was breaking her heart because he was the only family she had. Apart from the friends she found in the Gold Coast that is.

The curly blond opened her eyes again and looked up at the sky. Even though she didn't want to admit it, deep in her heart she missed her mother. Rikki hated her for leaving her family but she couldn't help but wonder what had become of her. If she had gone rich and had the money and lifestyle she so longed for, or she was struggling the same way Rikki and Terry were. Deep in her thoughts the curly blond wished she could find out where her mother was and if she was ok. Looking up however, she didn't notice her crystal necklace glowed for a few seconds and then faded out when she made the wish.