chapter 24

Outside of the club room Issei and Kiba we're going against Xenovia and Irina, while everyone else watched. Issei was facing against Irina while Kiba faced Xenovia.

Xenovia: Alright let's begin. Said with a serious look.

Xenovia and Irnia removed to reveal black leather suits. When Y/N saw this he let out a mental sigh.

Y/N 'thought': Great the church is filled with perverts, well at least some of them are.

Akeno looked at Rias with a worried look.

Akeno: Are you sure this is ok? Should we be fighting people from the church without permission?

Tsubaki: This is just a informal battle not a official one, Akeno.

Irina: Cause if the higher ups found out! Said as she pulled the cloth around her arm which took form of a katana. We would all be in trouble.

Xenovia: Consider it a drill. Said as the wrapping around her sword unwrapped itself and took her stance. No killing each other.

Kiba started to laugh at them which caught their attention especially Y/N's.

Xenovia: Why are you laughing? Said confused.

Kiba: Because the one thing I always wanted to destoryed has appeared willing right before my very eyes.

A bunch of demonic swords sprouted from the ground. Y/N clenched his fist in anger hearing what Kiba said.

Y/N: You damn fool. Said quietly as he gritted his teeth.

Xenovia: Sword birth is it. I remember now, during the holy sword project. There was one subject facing disposal of but managed to escape.

Y/N looked over and saw Irina was shocked that she had to fight Issei along with saying how cruel fate must be. Y/N glared at them as well as his fangs showing slightly in anger. Sona looked over to him and saw that he was angry at thus which got her worried. The fight between kids Issei Irnia and Xenovia went on for a while with Kiba trying ferociously to destroy Xenovia's sword and Issei trying to use his dress break on Irina but didn't work out. Both Kiba and Issei lost their fight against them. Their two of them started to leave until Rias asked them making them stop.

Rias: Just out of curiosity, did you find out which fallen angel is guilty of  stealing the swords I mean.

Xenovia: Yeas we know who it is. The leader of the Grigori named Kokabiel.

Ryuji: Grigori? Who are they?

Akeno: Fallen angles. A group of them who are also know as the ones who watch over the children of God.

Sona: The two of you are after a leader class?

Tsubaki: Are you planning to die?

Xenovia: We do what we must to keep the fallen from the holy swords. I'm willing to trade my life to annihilate them.

Irina: We have understand the danger. There's been already one casualty. A preist to came to this town ahead of us was killed.

Kiba: I know who killed him. Said as he got to a knee while holding his stomach. It was Freed Sellzen.

Issei: What do you mean Freed.

Rias: Really? The stray priest did?

Kiba: I happen to be there when the priest was murdered, and Freed definitely had a holy sword.