Chapter 35

The beast glared at Y/N as he struggled to get back to his feet after using his cosmic reflect which took a lot of energy out of him.

Y/N: Damn beast. If this keeps up I'm gonna be out of energy fast not to mention Vali still wants to fight fucking bastard.

Nova: Well either way you gonna have to push yourself to your breaking point and past it partner.

Y/N punched himself to his feet as his legs were shaking quite a bit still panting excessively.

Y/N: Yeah I know. Said as he looked at Sona and the others. I have to protect them no matter what.

The beast roared as it did a side charge at Y/N hitting as it send him back a good distance. Luckily he was able to stop only to be sucker-punched hard by Vali causing him to cough up blood through his helmet.

Sona: Y/N!!

Vali: Our fight isn't done yet Y/N. Better stay focused on me!!

Y/N gritted his teeth and punched him in the face.

Y/N: Bastard!!

The two of them continued their fight as they flew into the air clashing back and forth. Sona and the others were able to get to their feet slowly as they were breathing a bit hard.

Azazel: This beast is rather tough to beat.

Micheal: I agree we must destroy this beast before it runs wild.

The beast leaped at them causing them to scatter in different directions before the beast landed.

Sirzechs: We must all work together to take this beast down!

All: Right!!

Everyone aside from Issei And Serafall who was watching Katerea. Callon and the others leaped out of the school as they charged the beast with their blades ready to strike. Meanwhile, Y/N and Vali were fighting above them as the fight started to turn into Vali's favor as Y/N was starting to get sluggish with his moves as he was almost out of energy.

Vali: What's wrong Y/N tired already? I thought you would have more power than this!!

Albion: Divide x10

Albion drain Y/N's power as Vali slammed down to the ground hard by a punch to the head. Y/N somersaulted in the air before he impacted as he landed on his feet then collapsed breathing hard. Vali fired a magic blast at him as it forced him to dodge as a few hit him causing him to roll as it knocked him out of his balance breaker.

Meanwhile, Sirzechs and the others were currently fighting the beast as Callon the others who were smacked away earlier came back and assisted them. Ryuji and the others used their personas to help them out. The beast did a double tail swipe forcing them to jump back.

Ryuji: Damn just die already!!

Ann: Ryuji watch out!

Ryuji dove out of the way as the beast charged at them.

Ryuji: Thanks, Ann!

Yura: Its scale are tough, does it even have a weak point?

Tsubaki: Just keep attacking it!

The beast grew enraged as it unleashed a breath attack knocking them back while some of them shield themselves with a barrier. Sona looked over and saw that Y/N was on the ground out of his balance breaker breathing hard as blood dripped down his head.

Sona: Y/N!!

She tried to help him however the beast landed in front of her glaring down at her. Sona was scared to see the beast as she couldn't even move.